View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 07:08 PM

i like the idea of a ball bearing turbo, but really dont know how much of a difference it makes. upgrading my stall is a logical move since my transmission is probably not going to hold up to much more power. im gonna be needing a reinforced one, and i might as well get a higher stall for better performance. besides, the stall would be free as i was promised a performance gift. (lucky me!) but yeah i dont know what i could get away with, with a 2800 stall. i guess ill give him a call.

oh yeah, budget isnt much of a concern. preferably not much over $1200 or $1300. but id consider higher.
desires, i want something thatll give me good power on the street and at the track. if someone comes up to me in a fast car on the street, id like more of a chance than i have now so in less words, decent street performance with good track performance too, some sort of balance favoring street use.
other upgrades would be ported heads and a performance cam in the future. im not exactly sure what else i would do.

Last edited by echostatic; 06-19-2008 at 07:13 PM.