View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 04:46 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

OK, everyone, I just got off the phone with Jerry. He said that he just ordered up the T-shirts, and he is planning out the food as we speak. It's going to be a great time. Let's see, Buicks, racing and food, how can it not be great??
Anyways, in order to help Jerry plan this, I'd like to know who is planning on coming.
If you know you are coming, let us know, if you know you want to come, but aren't sure you can make it, let us know. If you really want to come, but can't, we don't care and don't want to hear from you! Just kidding, and too bad you are going to miss it. Like I said it's going to be a blast!

So, who is definately coming, who is probably coming and who is maybe coming? We need some idea on the total. We can't buy 20 hamburgers and feed 50. Well, we can, but someone is going to be hungry!!
Did I mention that as well as getting a T-shirt, the participants are also going to be fed? I will also have a few cases of my custom Buick Racing soda! Yes, that's right, Buick Racing Soda!
If you haven't already mailed in your check, do it today, so that you can beat the deadline. After the first, you no longer get the early bird special. Either way, it is still one heck of a bargain, and a great chance to take home a decent kitty.
Any questions, just ask.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.

Last edited by waGoN; 05-30-2008 at 05:19 PM.