View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 03:46 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Colalillo View Post
Turn the boost down and put her behind the wheel. I bet you won’t be able to get her out of the drivers seat, and I bet she will be having you turn the boost all the way up sooner than you think. Driving a race car is a lot easier than being a Mom.

I would love to catch up with you, and your family at one of the events. We have a so much fun at the Buick events. Are you planning on attending Bowling Green?

It is snowing out right now, so having a broken car is not that big of a deal right now. We will get it fixed up for next year. The trans was also hurt.

I know! My wife was said it would be alot easier driving a car down the track than taking care of a 16 month old and a 2 year old! LOL!

I think we have a pretty good chance of going to Bowling Green next year. We had just got a motor home a couple of months back and we are looking forward to taking a trip like that in it. I am just not sure if it would be able to haul the trailer too so I will talk to Jack and maybe work somthing out with him to get it down there. When there is Jack, there is always a way!

Well, I guess with it snowing you guys won't have to be in a rush to get the car fixed. I guess that is the only nice thing about living in an area that snows being a racer. You can have that time to fix the car....and financially recover from the previous season!
Are you guys thinking about putting a spool in it?
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!