View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Long Roofs are sexy!

Wow, I should have checked here before looking. I could have saved myself some time. Storage??
Well, sort of. I have two down in the basement in what I call the motor room. Then I have an 85 block on the floor in the garage next to a Chevy small block, which is next to another small block which is next to a 6.5 diesel, which is next to an 87 on the stand which is in close proximity to an 86 on a stand. I think there may be another 109 on the floor somewhere. This is all mixed in with some 2004Rs, and a 4L80E and a 700R4, and who knows what else. Oh yeah, there is also the 109 that I blew up.
I may try to hit the junkyard and see if they have some 109s. If I can find some, maybe they can trade me for my pickup that I am scrapping, along with a bunch of other metal. Glad you got one. Gotta go. I'm hungry.

Fuel system: Jack, I'll give you a call later. I just wanted to get a little information before I called you. Just so I'd know what I was getting into.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.