View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Long Roofs are sexy!

PM'd you the link.
Well, if I don't get my new motor in, then I don't think I'll break much of anything. The current combination in the car doesn't have the power that I need to break much, and it's too boring to even bother charging the battery in the waGoN.
I need to change the turbo, or the converter, in order to even get out of the hole fast. Car time is limited, so I don't feel like wasting it on this boring combination. Plus, I broke the truck last year on my way home from Musclepalooza, and haven't gotten another motor in it yet. The replacement motor is sitting in the garage, but have been waiting for warmer weather to put it in. Looks like that may be soon.
Plus, I got laid off two weeks ago, so I haven't been looking to spend any unnecessary money. BUT, since I start my new job on Monday, I am ready again. A little bit of a salary increase, and more vacation time, means I might actually be spending some time at the track this year.

Keep it shiny side up, but show them your dirty side once in a while.

11.3@123mph on 195/75/14" whitewalls. Yes, 195s!
11.2 on the big giant slicks. What's the point? Maybe I'll go back to the whitewalls. They are lighter and have less rolling resistance.