Thread: Michael Nogrady
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 03:06 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Those are some great times Michael. Your GN is flying!!!! I will try to post some pice tommorow. The trunk is done, and the NOS bottle is mounted. Today I clean the interior in preperation for the carpet and seat installs. The Simpson belts just came in for the pass. seat. and I managed to crack my nogen on the beautiful drivrs seat brace Brian fabbed. ( I knew I was going to hit my head on that support the moment I removed the drivers seat. Just took 20 minutes). Later, Brian
Pictures, pictures, pictures! We want to see pictures!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Colalillo View Post
Congrats Mike!!!

I bet that felt pretty darn AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness you did not hurt that Beautiful car you have. That special shipment from Jack is working out pretty well huh?
Thanks Sam! Yes it really is a dream that the car is that fast! Who would have thought that 109's were capable of running those numbers consistently. It's all about the combo, tune and listening to the right people...
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!