Thread: The plan is....
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 12:18 PM
Married Man

Another adventure in the books.... early rise on sat morn to get ready.. everything went well at home, moving trailers and cars and motor home to get hooked up went well... off to the shop to load the French Fry.. double checked a few things before things went downhill from there.. too long to go into detail.... finally headed to the track about 12:30... leave the shop head over the bridge and catch a train blocking the road for half an hour... turn around and go around the train backtracking to get to the highway... hustle up to the track and it starts raining 5 minutes from the track.... oh well, meet up with Martin and Bob.. go back to the shop where Martin finally gets to test out his car on the ole test highway... I think he liked it.... Sent him home, finished up a few things on Harolds car... before finally finishing the day off with a little barbecue at home with harold and his wife.. phew, long day.. now I get to catch up here, do some yard work and hang with my sweetheart for the rest of the day....