View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 01:20 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Ya feeling the jitters yet? How's the ride doing? Got the lap top up and running?
I feel pretty good right about now, I thought I would be more nervous but the car is running great and consistent. I think maybe once we pull into the entrance and see all the people there it will settle in. I put new tires on the trailer, put a blanket on the transmission, and got the trailer cleaned out. Believe it or not I did not have a chance this week to get the laptop hooked up to the car. I am almost afraid to even touch anything on the car because it is running so good right now! I hope it is going to be a 10.00 class! Were you still going to try to make it?
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!