View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 03:20 AM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Mike, I'm attending a graduation on the 28th. Do you know what day you are shooting for? or will you be there the whole weekend?
We are celebrating our daughters 1st birthday on the 29th. I was thinking of the 28th. Or maybe its better on a wendsday night. This month is crazy I have a Police convention in A/C the week of the 23rd, Sesame Place the 19th and 20th, a concert the 21st. Now that I am thinking about it, I think I am just going to get the hood, front bumper and windows back in and get to the track as soon as we can. Maybe this up coming Saturday the 14th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Does the Grand Prix have a new home @ Jacks?

We still need to have another BARBIE!!!! Maybe @ the Valley?
Yes! The Grand Prix's new home is at Cotton's. Jack and Brian really liked the car. I think in no time there will be a motor and trans in that bad boy. Many of guys got lumped up with that car on the street. And after it happened they always tried to catch up and ask "what do ya got in there." I would just smile and say "it's just a V6!"
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!