View Single Post
Old 06-07-2008, 07:49 PM
I can't drive 55!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianHynes View Post
Gabe and I would love to meet up @ the Valley. Try and give me as much advanced notice as possible.
We are thinking last week in June. I am not sure of Jack's schedule but I will try to give you the heads up this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCotton1 View Post
Mike, thanks for your patience.... we still have lots to do here for our organization, I think I have the right people in place w\just need to iron out the details. I love the Grand Pritional... that car has all kinds of potential. I'm hangin out here now, doing a little paperwork, getting the next 3 cars ready to go before someone shoots me.. Can't wait to get more cars out of here and feel like I have a little control over what is going on here.. someday..

No problem, seems like your headed in the right direction. Getting Brian someone else was a huge step in the right direction. Adam looks to be a huge help, and he is constantly moving, and looking to get something done. He was definelty a good pick up. Also from talking to him he has a good head on his shoulders. Now I just got to quit my job at the dealer and come up to work with you guys!

I can't wait for you guys to do something with the Grand Pritional! (I should have scraped that sticker off the back window) It definelty does have some huge potential. I will try to find some more pics of it. I have alot of video's of it too. It's on 8mm tapes. There's gotta be a way to convert that over.
87 GN, RPE built 109 stroked, RJC girdle, billet main caps, custom comp roller cam, Champion ported aluminum heads, Champion aluminum intake, T&D 1.65 rockers, 96 lb injectors, Accufab 70mm throttle body RJC pullies, RJC A/C bracket,GTK-850, ATR headers,Deeds electronic boost controller, Cotton’s 4 inch down pipe w/ Turbonetics RG 45 gate, XFI, Cotton’s front mount, Level 10 built 400 trans w/brake, Converter? ,33 spline Moser axles, Spool, HR bar.

New best 9.44 @ 143!