View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 01:57 AM
28lbs on pump gas! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumbo View Post
Ok then - sounds good. I was wondering if the two clusters on each side flash from inside out when you signal all th eway inside to all the way out one movement transitioning across the middle "dead spot" and of course be easily returned to just flash regular....
There is a problem with being able to do that. The middle "dead spot" is "reflective" and the manufacture didn't recomend putting LED's behind that area because the reflective surface will really throw off the look of the other two. The result wouldn't look good! The company say's this would look the best! I could ask the company if they would be able to have BOTH cluster sections cascade from inside out, But if I remember from a previous conversation he mentioned that inside section is the brake light for the side that your turning.

Scot W.
1986 GN, 235cu. Bal & blueprinted 109 block, PT-70 gtq, Billit mains on 2&3, ARP main studs, J&E pistons/dry film coated w/ ceramic tops, Dry-Film coated bearings(rods,main,cam), M&A stage III alum heads-race ported-wire locked w/ARP studs, ATR headers, Hyd. flat tappet 221/218-525lift/cam, crower 1.65 roller rockers, race ported intake, 70mm Acufab TB, percision plenum,3"THDP, 85lb inj flow matched, P.T.E S/L IC, Razors ALKY kit, 9" 3800 N-stall N/L art-carr conv, Moser axles, H&R bar