TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Friday the thirteenth.... (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1261)

TurboBabe 03-13-2009 11:27 AM

Friday the thirteenth....

Do you believe bad things happen on fridays that fall on the thirteenth?:eek:

trbochrgd1 03-13-2009 01:30 PM

Well, it figures that today is Friday the 13th! I pick the car up at noon today! I hope no black cat's run out in front of me!:eek:

waGoN 03-13-2009 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboBabe (Post 5436)
Do you believe bad things happen on fridays that fall on the thirteenth?:eek:

Of course, but bad things also happen on Saturday the fourteenth, and even Monday the 31st (especially in September).
Good things also happen on the 13th. I don't believe in bad luck. Well, not exactly. I don't believe in having bad luck. Bad luck is when a bunch of bad schidtt has happened to you already. I don't think anyone is prone to bad luck. Sometimes it is bad decisions that lead them down the path of bad happenings. Those people just bitch about it and blame it on bad luck. Sometimes it is just by chance. Of course, what do I know? For years, I couldn't go on a trip without a bunch of undesirable stuff happening. I think my luck has changed. Oops, I don't believe in luck. OK, maybe a little.

TurboBabe 03-13-2009 04:13 PM

Brian...what we do without you???----thanks for putting things in perspective!

And Mike....I actually think Friday the 13th is lucky...good luck picking up the car...and black cats are smart...they would not choose you to run in front of they know you drive too fast!

gumbo 03-13-2009 07:39 PM

Not me.... I drove my baby to Cottons and back today - things got better not worse :)

Jack we made sure that nothing went to waste - sorry but next time.... you know...

turbineborique 03-13-2009 11:20 PM

Whats for lunch ????

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumbo (Post 5441)
Not me.... I drove my baby to Cottons and back today - things got better not worse :)

Jack we made sure that nothing went to waste - sorry but next time.... you know...

Hey Gumbo ; What's up ? Or should I say what yah cooking ? Don't tell me I missed another meal ...... Let me see , maybe a little chowder . Hows the T running ? I thought you sold that thing ....

Mike_g 03-14-2009 03:25 PM

Made it past the 13th... Beware of the Ides of March

gumbo 03-14-2009 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbineborique (Post 5443)
Hey Gumbo ; What's up ? Or should I say what yah cooking ? Don't tell me I missed another meal ...... Let me see , maybe a little chowder . Hows the T running ? I thought you sold that thing ....

Nahhh i sold my trailer not the car. Now I need a recipe for a smoother and quiter ride on the street so I don't want to blow my head off when on a 30 minute drive. I'm going to enjoy it this year. I'd forgotten how knarly a ride this sum beach has after being on the shelf so long.

Brian and I discussed a gameplan yesterday and soon as Jack is back #1 priority is get it through emissions.

Your car runnin?

turbineborique 03-15-2009 03:48 AM

Too loud in here !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumbo (Post 5452)
Nahhh i sold my trailer not the car. Now I need a recipe for a smoother and quiter ride on the street so I don't want to blow my head off when on a 30 minute drive. I'm going to enjoy it this year. I'd forgotten how knarly a ride this sum beach has after being on the shelf so long.

Brian and I discussed a gameplan yesterday and soon as Jack is back #1 priority is get it through emissions.

Your car runnin?

With the power comes the noise .... I guess you wanna be a law abiding Buick owner ... I think I'll try that too... Nahhh , I like the 1/4 mile rush ...