TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Scion Tc (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=676)

BrianHynes 07-20-2008 11:03 AM

Scion Tc

Looked at one yesterday. They appear to be very sweet rides. Does anyone have any experience with these? Good or bad. This ones a limited production model [#256 of 2,600]. It has coils overs, factory carbon fiber wing, sliding glass roof, and much more. Sorta put a deposit on it after the car got loose upon acceleration, and I couldn't wipe the smile of my son's face.:eek:

JCotton1 07-20-2008 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2965)
Looked at one yesterday. They appear to be very sweet rides. Does anyone have any experience with these? Good or bad. This ones a limited production model [#256 of 2,600]. It has coils overs, factory carbon fiber wing, sliding glass roof, and much more. Sorta put a deposit on it after the car got loose upon acceleration, and I couldn't wipe the smile of my son's face.:eek:

Cute cars, we've messed alittle with them, have a customer working at Toyota that had one. Brian did quite a bit of custom work on it...

BrianHynes 07-20-2008 11:46 AM

We've been looking for a while. Yesterday Gabe and I went to Burlington VT. and spent the day checking out cars. Gabe said to me "Dad, you know when you said I'll know the right car when I see it? Well I know it". Now it's getting my wife to bite on it! Do you have any idea what HP these things make?

JCotton1 07-20-2008 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2969)
We've been looking for a while. Yesterday Gabe and I went to Burlington VT. and spent the day checking out cars. Gabe said to me "Dad, you know when you said I'll know the right car when I see it? Well I know it". Now it's getting my wife to bite on it! Do you have any idea what HP these things make?

Got a nice GN here I just picked up.. might want to bring Gabe down to check that one out... :D... have to ask Bubba on the HP.. depends on what it has in it... is it turboed?

BrianHynes 07-20-2008 01:03 PM

No turbo, but I'm told it has the larger motor becuase of it's limited production run.

BrianHynes 07-20-2008 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 2978)
Got a nice GN here I just picked up.. might want to bring Gabe down to check that one out... :D...

You know kids and there tuners! ;)

JCotton1 07-21-2008 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2979)
No turbo, but I'm told it has the larger motor becuase of it's limited production run.

Kewl, we can get a nice Turbonetics turbo kit for that one... :D

JerrywithaG 07-21-2008 12:29 PM

my sister had one and hit the back of a tractor-trailer doing 60mph.... she walked away without a scratch, if that helps persuade you

waGoN 07-21-2008 06:02 PM

That'll persuade me to never ride with your sister, if that's what you mean.:)

JerrywithaG 07-21-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waGoN (Post 2993)
That'll persuade me to never ride with a female, if that's what you mean.:)

fixed:D