TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   Shop Work In Progress (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   4th Gen Firebird (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1717)

lavoiej 06-12-2010 03:46 AM

4th Gen Firebird

Hey Jack, any updates?

-Jason

JCotton1 06-13-2010 08:10 PM

Hey Jason,

Not yet, but we should have something up in a few days.. My sons got some ideas.... :)

whitecobra98 06-13-2010 09:47 PM

now im curious..odd to see a firebird on your trailer:)

JCotton1 06-14-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitecobra98 (Post 7069)
now im curious..odd to see a firebird on your trailer:)

I gotta work on something while you save your pennies... :D

Nice car, were installing a FAST on it... also, you might be surprised should you look under the hood...:)

lavoiej 06-14-2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 7067)
Hey Jason,

Not yet, but we should have something up in a few days.. My sons got some ideas.... :)

cool. Can't wait to hear is ideas. I'll call in a few days. Are you going to be in the shop on Saturday?

whitecobra98 06-14-2010 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 7070)
I gotta work on something while you save your pennies... :D

Nice car, were installing a FAST on it... also, you might be surprised should you look under the hood...:)

if it was my daily driver i would have put it on my card, but its my toy, so I guess you'll have 2 wait and deal with cash:p

lavoiej 07-01-2010 11:39 AM

Any updates on the car Jack?

I heard you raced Rick last Sunday.

JCotton1 07-02-2010 11:02 AM

Hey Rick, been crazed as usual .... Got some calls back and forth with FAST. Seems they have no info on a setup for your combo, but Dave, my contact was supposed to get with one of the engineers and see what they could come up with and get back to me. Haven't heard anything back, I'll have to get them back on the phone today... either way, we'll be able to do it, just gonna be a ride....

As for Rick, it was a blast, I phyched him out I think.. He had a plan at the starting line, but that shit just don't work anymore.... them v8 guys like to rattle us turbo guys.. he red lit!! It was fun, I left myself a little room on the other end, dialed in a 9.10 but when I saw him red lite, I ran it out the back door and ran an 8.92... if you get a chance, give me a call this afternoon.

lavoiej 07-08-2010 06:08 PM

Tried to call the last few days with no answer. I am still looking to have the car back in two weeks.

JCotton1 07-08-2010 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lavoiej (Post 7137)
Tried to call the last few days with no answer. I am still looking to have the car back in two weeks.

I'm with ya Bro, we're on our 4 daY Vacation at the Cape, be back Monday morn. Hopefully FAST will have a little info for me.. either way, we'll get it..