TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Michael Nogrady (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1402)

BrianHynes 06-23-2009 10:34 AM

Michael Nogrady

What's up Brother? Haven't seen you around the board recently. Hope all is well in 'jersy.:)

PaceCarTA 06-23-2009 07:52 PM

he was at etown last friday night , car was running very well, surprised he didn't post up the slips and the video ,his last round was scary

btw mike if you were wondering about the cause of the squirrelly run on the last round , i was right behind you and logs showed i lost traction after the launch as well , my guess is someone :rolleyes: dropped some fluid (brake fluid :)) on the left side causing the car to dart left :cool:

trbochrgd1 06-23-2009 10:28 PM

E-Town 9.44 @143!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 5911)
What's up Brother? Haven't seen you around the board recently. Hope all is well in 'jersy.:)

Everything is good Brian, thank's for asking! We had a big police/security expo in A/C that we have been getting ready for and I just got back home now. Just have a lot of stuff going on between the kids and work, you know what I mean!:D

Have you run your car yet? Any pics of the cage?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaceCarTA (Post 5912)
he was at etown last friday night , car was running very well, surprised he didn't post up the slips and the video ,his last round was scary

btw mike if you were wondering about the cause of the squirrelly run on the last round , i was right behind you and logs showed i lost traction after the launch as well , my guess is someone :rolleyes: dropped some fluid (brake fluid :)) on the left side causing the car to dart left :cool:

Thanks Pauly, I haven't had a chance to load up the video on you-tube yet, or post up any times.

I had 4 runs at e-town, first run was off, totally my fault, 10.63 @134.79, but my next pass was 9.48 @142.37 with a 1.44 60'. After that I ran 9.44 @143.12, 1.39 60'. Last pass as Pauly said was a little scary, my powermaster started leaking pretty bad, on the d/s side and I have a trans fluid leak on the p/s side! I almost tagged the 330 cone!:eek: I ran 9.76 @138.39, 1.40 60', on that one, I think I made the 1/4 twice as long on that one going back and forth! Yikes! Did I run in left lane too.?:o

All in all it was a good night. It was great to see Pauly again. His car is beautiful and it rips!

My car ran its best of 9.44 @143. Everything else is ok, besides the leaks, drove it back in the trailer, and now it's time to get the 60' down, change the master over to a manual one and fix the trans leak.

BrianHynes 06-24-2009 12:45 AM

Those are some great times Michael. Your GN is flying!!!! I will try to post some pice tommorow. The trunk is done, and the NOS bottle is mounted. Today I clean the interior in preperation for the carpet and seat installs. The Simpson belts just came in for the pass. seat. and I managed to crack my nogen on the beautiful drivrs seat brace Brian fabbed. ( I knew I was going to hit my head on that support the moment I removed the drivers seat. Just took 20 minutes). Later, Brian

Sam Colalillo 07-01-2009 02:59 AM

nice job

Congrats Mike!!!

I bet that felt pretty darn AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness you did not hurt that Beautiful car you have. That special shipment from Jack is working out pretty well huh?

trbochrgd1 07-01-2009 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 5916)
Those are some great times Michael. Your GN is flying!!!! I will try to post some pice tommorow. The trunk is done, and the NOS bottle is mounted. Today I clean the interior in preperation for the carpet and seat installs. The Simpson belts just came in for the pass. seat. and I managed to crack my nogen on the beautiful drivrs seat brace Brian fabbed. ( I knew I was going to hit my head on that support the moment I removed the drivers seat. Just took 20 minutes). Later, Brian

Pictures, pictures, pictures! We want to see pictures! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Colalillo (Post 5939)
Congrats Mike!!!

I bet that felt pretty darn AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness you did not hurt that Beautiful car you have. That special shipment from Jack is working out pretty well huh?

Thanks Sam! Yes it really is a dream that the car is that fast! Who would have thought that 109's were capable of running those numbers consistently. It's all about the combo, tune and listening to the right people...;)

toofastforyou 07-01-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 5942)
Pictures, pictures, pictures! We want to see pictures! :)

Yes, yes, yes!...BRIAN, WE WANT PICS ! :D

Claude. :D

P.S: I can't wait 'till Jack calls me to bring my car at thew shop to put it back together!!!:o...Jack?...are you there?...:o...help!...:D

JCotton1 07-02-2009 01:30 PM

I'ma peekin today... still catching up from last week.... almost ready Claude. Brian's back has really hampered him from working... so we are way behind, but plugging....

BrianHynes 07-07-2009 05:04 AM

My lap top crapped out again. I'm in Albany visiting, and just checking in on the site. Hopefully next week I'll be back up running. The disc brake conversion hit a snag, as I needed different (ford 9") rotor hats to get things lined up. Everything else is about done. I just want to drive this thing by the weekend.