TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   LORRIE'S CORNER (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I'd like to.... (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=623)

TurboBabe 06-24-2008 11:55 AM

I'd like to....

congratulate my husband, Jack on his 22 years of sobriety. Today is his anniversary and I am extremely proud of the decision he made 22 years ago and the positive choices he has continued to make. I love you Jack!

Congratulations!

Mike_g 06-24-2008 03:28 PM

Ive known Jack for over 12 yrs. Birthdays,Sunday dinner @ The Rocks,Buick burnt out, frazzled...
I can honestly say he has always maintained his Integrity, never losing site of the big picture.
Congrats Jack !!

Fitz3820 06-24-2008 06:33 PM

Good Job Jack, keep it up - 22 years is pretty impressive!

Like Mikey, I have known Jack for 10+ years and Jack was always a rock when I and others were indulging.

BrianHynes 06-24-2008 07:40 PM

You Da' Man brother. Congratulations!!!

johndeeregn 06-24-2008 11:52 PM

Congratulations Jack! That is one heck of a job!

My father is going on 7 years himself!

Something to be proud of Jack!

Ty

impaloligist 06-25-2008 08:33 AM

The whole family is proud. You show us all your will power and courage. Not to mention turbo power. Congradulations! :cool:

Dom

JCotton1 06-25-2008 01:08 PM

Wow, thanks GUys... Mikey, Fitz, you guys know, I can be full blown crazy... but we work through it. I'm far from perfect but I never give up trying ... Having great friends like you all have contributed to my success. I appreciate everyone, including Ty and Dom, Brian who I have come to know and look at as friends not customers... cept when I have to ring up the till.. :)
Last nite I was supposed to leave the shop by 5 to go to the other side of Bridgeport to attend a going away party for another one of our Bro's, Paul G who is leaving for his 2nd tour of duty in Iraq.. needless to say, things did not go well at the shop.. I had to take care of business before leaving, did what I had to do and left the shop at around 6:30pm out of my mind.. But ya know the ride down with my wife Lorrie was the best... she's the best, the woman that stands by my side through thick and thin. I reflected on my week from hell and determined that it just paled in comparison to what Paul has to look forward to in the next year... I became grateful and again realized what a great life we all have... that includes Paul who will be representing us all, doing what he believes is the right thing to do. I support him and pray for his safe return, hoping that in some way he and the rest of our military will somehow make a "difference" in the lives of others.

trbochrgd1 06-26-2008 02:24 AM

Sorry for not posting sooner but I have been at a convention for the past three days.
Congratulations to Jack! What a fantastic thing to make a great choice like that and stick with it like you have. It really takes a strong will to do something like that, I commend you! You truely are a great person! There should be more people out there like yourself.

JCotton1 06-26-2008 12:24 PM

Thanks Mike, glad to see you back.... again.. it is guys like you that make my life what it is today. I appreciate your trust and patience with me in allowing me to be a part of your team. You guys are the best.... :)