TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   Buick Turbo Tech (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I'm gonna Blow this M'Fer Sky High (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=574)

whitecobra98 05-31-2008 03:43 PM

I'm gonna Blow this M'Fer Sky High

new scanmaster numbers from today after 3rd emissions failure
car warmed up in gear idling
02-296-671 tends to be a lot lower than usual
af 07
l8 48
bat 12.9
int 136
bl 149
clt 214
ats 128
r-800
tps .42
iac 40
cc 131 and climbs
mal 00

just installed tt emissions chip, and adjustable fuel regulator pressure set to 38 psi with line off per tt chip instructions

failed hc this time smells like big time fuel limit is 2.00 mine was 4.39
im ready to blow this m'fer sky high..first time it failed only for nox, cleaned egr out, plugged shut, new injectors and chip, failed nox and hc last time, this time it obviously failed HC again....help please, don't want to keep bugging Jack

trbochrgd1 06-01-2008 03:28 PM

How many ppm were the hc's at? You think the cat was ever tampered with?
Maybe try decarbing with GM top engine cleaner?

whitecobra98 06-02-2008 10:56 AM

i never thought of the cat...it could have been...i have the numbers at home....runs like crap now too...pops through the intake....so much for an emissions chip and lowering the fuel pressure.....it was 2 1/2 times the limit

Mike_g 06-02-2008 11:45 AM

cam lobe wiped ?

whitecobra98 06-02-2008 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike_g (Post 2521)
cam lobe wiped ?

idles nice with the tt chip, i installed the adj regulator and emissions chip and it runs like shit now, and HC's are high...i could get an emissions waiver but that won't solve the problem..and with premium being 430 a gallon, i'd rather not waste any more than I need to

JCotton1 06-02-2008 12:31 PM

So what up Buck, are you around today.. come on down, I want to check a few things.. like the cat....

whitecobra98 06-02-2008 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 2523)
So what up Buck, are you around today.. come on down, I want to check a few things.. like the cat....

i'm working but will definitely swing by...if I need an f'in cat, i'll get an f'in cat...i know the exhaust is hacked up to begin with....took it for a little drive yesterday and it didnt want to run at more than 1/4 throttle..parked it and shut the garage door

trbochrgd1 06-02-2008 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitecobra98 (Post 2524)
i'm working but will definitely swing by...if I need an f'in cat, i'll get an f'in cat...i know the exhaust is hacked up to begin with....took it for a little drive yesterday and it didnt want to run at more than 1/4 throttle..parked it and shut the garage door

I have a 3 inch hi flow cat, to go along with that 3 inch ss ATR exhaust.:D

whitecobra98 06-02-2008 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 2525)
I have a 3 inch hi flow cat, to go along with that 3 inch ss ATR exhaust.:D

i hear ya, but at this point what I WANT is taking a back seat to what i NEED...i need this car to run right

whitecobra98 06-03-2008 01:14 AM

sorry big guy....couldnt make it down today..m'fer looked like the Hulk from all the pollen so I took the truck this morning..got home from work, started her up, stalled out and lost all the dash lights...turned key...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! pulled hood release, attempted to pop hood by banging on it, no good, pulled lever harder, broke off in my hand, got pissed slammed handle back on, hood popped open, slammed hood back down after checking battery connection, car started, got pissed, backed it into garage running like shit....only major change in scanmaster numbers are 02's....they stayed in the 100's...maybe tomorrow..dont even want to look at that beotch right now...