TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Well? (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1417)

waGoN 07-17-2009 03:30 PM

Well?

Well?

toofastforyou 07-17-2009 08:21 PM

What?

What?

waGoN 07-17-2009 08:47 PM

It has been too gosh darned quiet on here. Noone has had anything to say the last couple of days.
I don't have any Buick related stuff to say, BUT:
In reference to my accident the other day. The woman's insurance company finally came to the conclusion that she was at fault. Hmmm, could it have been that she had a stop sign and I did not? It took them EIGHT days to decide that. That is 7 more days of rental for me that they have to pay for, and also storage fees for my wrecked car. They still haven't contacted me with details and what the payoff would be. I had to call them every step of the way, and now the woman that was handling it has gone on vacation, so it will probably take another couple of days for the one taking over her cases to figure out that she has to call me.
Well, after messing around with a bunch of banana heads, I think I finally will be picking up my old Malibu's replacement. I dropped some cash on a Caddy SLS yesterday, and will be picking it up this afternoon. Old, and high mileage, but runs good looks good, and.......it's a Caddy.

Next?

johndeeregn 07-18-2009 11:51 PM

I check in pretty regular, can spice it up a bit if Jack or Lorrie allows:D

waGoN 07-19-2009 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndeeregn (Post 5985)
I check in pretty regular, can spice it up a bit if Jack or Lorrie allows:D

Alright!!
You have some cajun recipes?? Let 'em rip.

johndeeregn 07-20-2009 03:05 AM

No but I can still add some spice lol... Lorrie:confused:

TurboBabe 07-20-2009 01:39 PM

My favorite spice is cinnamon!

I also like Cadillac's!

My gift for my father's 88th birthday...which was Saturday...was to wash his Cadillac.

Jack and I and Miguel helped to make my mother happy with her Cadillac that seems to get hit alot lately when it is parked at stores.....we had body work completed so her Cadillac looks new (she is also 88).

:)

johndeeregn 07-21-2009 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboBabe (Post 5988)
My favorite spice is cinnamon!

I also like Cadillac's!

My gift for my father's 88th birthday...which was Saturday...was to wash his Cadillac.

Jack and I and Miguel helped to make my mother happy with her Cadillac that seems to get hit alot lately when it is parked at stores.....we had body work completed so her Cadillac looks new (she is also 88).

:)

I think that means I better play nice hahahahha:D

TurboBabe 07-21-2009 11:44 AM

It was a little obvious....we like our family rated board.....thanks Ty! :)

TurboBabe 08-12-2009 09:15 PM

So..............