TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   Shop Work In Progress (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Martin..... My friend from Canada.. (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144)

JCotton1 01-08-2008 02:44 AM

Martin..... My friend from Canada..

5 Attachment(s)
This car is a customer from Canada, Martin. His will be the first car with pics as we progress to building his car into a Stage2 powered car. Basically it is being set up to run 9's. We were going to use a GTQ70 Martin had but today, he gave me the go ahead to step it up and we are looking at a new 76ball bearing Turbonetics turbo. We already pulled the engine and trans, emptied out the trunk and will be installing the fuel system and new engine wiring harness from Caspers....

JCotton1 01-08-2008 02:46 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here's a few more.... from today.. picture #4 is Brian preparing the fuel cell for installation..

snowbird 01-08-2008 03:10 AM

HI MISTER JACQUES KOTTON ,,,MARTIN AND I HAVE PUT UP A TENT AT MORESO DRAGWAY HERE IN FLORIDA,,,WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOU TO ARRIVE WITH MARTINS GN,,BY THE PICTURES ,IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH ,BUT IT IS TRUE MARTIN DID NOT GIVE YOU MUCH TO START WITH ANYWAYS.:eek:,,I HOPE HE DOES NOT READ THIS FORUM.HOPE TO SEE YOU AND LORI IN FLORIDA

JCotton1 01-08-2008 10:11 PM

Hey Joe!!!! ;) hehehe, how you doin... funny, I was just going to bed and posted this thread last nite... and there you were already postin... ok, todays update... Brian got about half a day cleaning out the engine compartment of the old harness and misc. yukky wiring... thats right Martin... gutted it!!! :D He just pressure washed the bay, going to try and put some paint in there before we begin installing the wiring... what color do you want it Martin... BLUE.... :D Do you want me to replace that inner wheel well with one that is not all busted up?... we dug a good used one up.. here's a few pics for ya..
One more thing.... you don't need the cruise control back in there do ya?

Pics comin when I get home....

JCotton1 01-09-2008 10:55 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Here's yesterdays pics..... I know. a little late.... these are pics of the engine bay, after gutting the harness and wiring, then pressure washing...

JCotton1 01-09-2008 11:01 AM

5 Attachment(s)
here's some more of the after pres wash and the new Caspers harness going in today...

JCotton1 01-09-2008 04:07 PM

just took some more pics... engine bay painted and new harness in with some modifications.... fuel cell and pump\filters mounted also...

JCotton1 01-09-2008 04:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
just took some more pics... engine bay painted and new harness in with some modifications.... fuel cell and pump\filters mounted also... sheeeit.. have to mod the sizes of the pics before I can post em... for you smart guys, notice the back of the seat in the trunk picture... we will be putting in a metal plate between the trunk area with the fuel cell and the pass compartment, you must have a fire wall when the fuel cell is in the trunk... :eek:

maxsix 01-10-2008 12:06 AM

Your Friend From Canada

Hey funny guy it's not Joe it's BOB THE TROUBLE MAKER!!!!
Nice to see my car again,long time ha ha
Martin:D

toofastforyou 01-10-2008 03:16 AM

Martin...now the secret's out!...:D I did not know you were getting a stage 2 motor!!...I don't want to go that fast...running in the 9's is too much for an old guy like me!:D (56 years old tomorrow the 10th...:rolleyes:!!)
See 'ya in Fl. next March...

Claude :)