TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   Buick Turbo Tech (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   White Cobra.... (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=545)

JCotton1 05-16-2008 02:51 PM

White Cobra....

Ok Brotha,..... howd we do..... ? She'sa runnin better but we gots to get you an emmission chip...

whitecobra98 05-18-2008 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 2378)
Ok Brotha,..... howd we do..... ? She'sa runnin better but we gots to get you an emmission chip...

she runs like a striped-ass ape, but definitely running rich and the bl's are still high 142, i'm sure there's probably still a vacuum leak (intake?) but we'll get there. starts a million times better, and more importantly stays running....we'll plug away at it....definitely would feel better without the big black R on my windshield

trbochrgd1 05-18-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitecobra98 (Post 2392)
she runs like a striped-ass ape, but definitely running rich and the bl's are still high 142, i'm sure there's probably still a vacuum leak (intake?) but we'll get there. starts a million times better, and more importantly stays running....we'll plug away at it....definitely would feel better without the big black R on my windshield

That's great. What did it end up being?

whitecobra98 05-18-2008 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 2393)
That's great. What did it end up being?

hmmm, let me see, i replaced the maf, injectors, chip, some vacuum hoses, etc. the biggest difference is the latest addition the injectors and chip, still idles kinda high and the blms are high again after coming down, and today the iac's went up to 175 when the maf pipe blew off in the Home depot parking lot! dismantled my garage door opener to fashion a makeshift screwdriver out of it...Macgyver style:)

whitecobra98 05-22-2008 02:22 AM

Jack's right...I don't know why I bother posting online...i drive 4 minutes, he fixes it, i'm happy....running much better again after a trip to Jack's...a new IAC and fixed a vacuum line that blew off in the back...boost gauge works again...now it will rain so I can't tear it up:(

JCotton1 05-23-2008 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitecobra98 (Post 2413)
Jack's right...I don't know why I bother posting online...i drive 4 minutes, he fixes it, i'm happy....running much better again after a trip to Jack's...a new IAC and fixed a vacuum line that blew off in the back...boost gauge works again...now it will rain so I can't tear it up:(

Hey MacGyver...... looking awful nice out here this morning..... get that ride cleaned up, come up to LVD for Musclepalooza sunday...

whitecobra98 05-23-2008 11:17 AM

ur up early, whats the occasion? it is nice, took the black beauty to work today...definitely needs a cleaning though...BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!! I may screw around with the TT chip tonight while the little lady is working:) When they look good, they run good right?

JCotton1 05-23-2008 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitecobra98 (Post 2426)
ur up early, whats the occasion? it is nice, took the black beauty to work today...definitely needs a cleaning though...BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!! I may screw around with the TT chip tonight while the little lady is working:) When they look good, they run good right?

dats right.... early..? I be up between 5 and 6am everyday... :)