TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   So Now what Theresa....?? (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=275)

Mike_g 02-10-2008 10:42 AM

So Now what Theresa....??

I hope The Bud 125 Is an Indicator of great things to come.... What a way to make an entrance, winning an event sponsored by Budweiser. I have to hand it to Jimmie. He was smooth with the bumper.
Tony Stewart Needs a hair cut and a new physical trainer. He doesnt look like he will be climbing any fences this year. He did Toyota proud
Bring on the points racing !!

TurboBabe 02-10-2008 12:00 PM

I thought it was a good race. Junior looks like a new man, physically and he sounds like a new person. I thought it was interesting to hear Rick Hendrick on the radio giving him kudo's for the win...before anyone else...and he was running out on pit road to give him a handshake before he even made it to the winner's circle. I think Junior might be headed for a great year.
I love the controversy between Smoke and Ears (not srub) as well.

Go John and Ashley Force...the old man still has it.....and what about Antron Brown in a top fuel...it must feel great going down the track with four tires!

All in all an entertaining Saturday Night! :)

Pro Bowl today...can anyone tell me why Moss and Brady were no shows? :confused:

BrianHynes 02-10-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboBabe (Post 1281)

Go John and Ashley Force...the old man still has it.....and what about Anton Brown in a top fuel...it must feel great going down the track with four tires!

Brown not only raced TF but landed #1 qualifier. Gotto love that!

John Force made some clean runs, and in pro stock---MY Johnson boys are right up top.

JCotton1 02-11-2008 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 1288)
Brown not only raced TF but landed #1 qualifier. Gotto love that!

John Force made some clean runs, and in pro stock---MY Johnson boys are right up top.

Wow, pretty awsome weekend for motorsports.. Team Force dominates... Jr wins the Shootout... Cotton's has a minny BBQ... Yep, Bubba Lee brought down some steak tips, I got some tasty burgers and kielbasa... life was good..

BrianHynes 02-11-2008 11:38 AM

Gotta rub the food in my face----don't ya!!!!!

JCotton1 02-11-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 1303)
Gotta rub the food in my face----don't ya!!!!!

Hmmmmmmm... it was yummy... and my sweetheart made me a delicious supper last nite.... I have to stop eating..... :(

Mike_g 02-11-2008 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 1293)
Wow, pretty awsome weekend for motorsports.. Team Force dominates... Jr wins the Shootout... Cotton's has a minny BBQ... Yep, Bubba Lee brought down some steak tips, I got some tasty burgers and kielbasa... life was good..

Sounds like it was a good time ....

BrianHynes 02-11-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 1305)
Hmmmmmmm... it was yummy... and my sweetheart made me a delicious supper last nite.... I have to stop eating..... :(

ANNNNNDDD, I thought the cigarettes were to blame!:D

Mike_g 02-11-2008 05:42 PM

lol good one Brian, Nawwww he probly had one after the meal :D

JCotton1 02-11-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike_g (Post 1319)
lol good one Brian, Nawwww he probly had one after the meal :D

Nope, no cigarettes or cigars for me....