TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   1 week to PINKS Michael (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=672)

BrianHynes 07-19-2008 12:57 AM

1 week to PINKS Michael

Ya feeling the jitters yet? How's the ride doing? Got the lap top up and running?

trbochrgd1 07-19-2008 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2955)
Ya feeling the jitters yet? How's the ride doing? Got the lap top up and running?

I feel pretty good right about now, I thought I would be more nervous but the car is running great and consistent. I think maybe once we pull into the entrance and see all the people there it will settle in. I put new tires on the trailer, put a blanket on the transmission, and got the trailer cleaned out. Believe it or not I did not have a chance this week to get the laptop hooked up to the car. I am almost afraid to even touch anything on the car because it is running so good right now! I hope it is going to be a 10.00 class! Were you still going to try to make it?

BrianHynes 07-19-2008 11:38 AM

Sent you a pm

JCotton1 07-20-2008 12:19 PM

Getting excited here....... :)

trbochrgd1 07-21-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 2975)
Getting excited here....... :)

Were definetly excited too! Just checked the weather, Friday partly cloudy high 88, Saturday isolated thunderstorms high of 85. Hopefully the weather holds out. There is a rain date for Sunday.

Sam Colalillo 07-22-2008 03:38 AM

Good luck to you guys. Hope you make the show.

This is Pinks all Out correct?

trbochrgd1 07-22-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Colalillo (Post 2999)
Good luck to you guys. Hope you make the show.

This is Pinks all Out correct?

Yes, it's Pinks All Out. I could never do the regular show. I don't know what I would do if I lost my ride!:eek: There would have to be something else to race for, like some of the other guys have done, helmet, money, or maybe a gift certificate to Cotton's!:D

impaloligist 07-22-2008 01:23 PM

Good luck! I wish I was going to be around to see the show. But I am going to be away.

Sam Colalillo 07-22-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 3010)
Yes, it's Pinks All Out. I could never do the regular show. I don't know what I would do if I lost my ride!:eek: There would have to be something else to race for, like some of the other guys have done, helmet, money, or maybe a gift certificate to Cotton's!:D

I don't know how people do it either. I really hope you make the field. Even if you don't your still gonna have a great time.

Let us know when that episode is going to be on. Is any of the Cottons crew going with you?

trbochrgd1 07-23-2008 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Colalillo (Post 3019)
I don't know how people do it either. I really hope you make the field. Even if you don't your still gonna have a great time.

Let us know when that episode is going to be on. Is any of the Cottons crew going with you?

Thanks, I appreciate it! I agree, even if I don't make the field, it is going to be an awesome experience. As far as I know Jack and Lorrie are coming. I am not sure who else is going to be there. I still have to call Jack and go over the battleplan for the weekend.

If anyone else plans on going, if you go to your local NAPA dealer, look on the counter for 1/2 price coupons to get into the race.