TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   Races, Events & Announcements (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Events? When? Where? (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2008)

waGoN 05-01-2011 02:32 PM

Events? When? Where?

OK Everyone. I am trying to plan out the year, so I need to know what Buick events there are for this year, where they are and when.

So, let's hear it!

turbineborique 05-02-2011 08:07 PM

Well ......

How 'bout Musclepoluza ? That's a Big one ... Later

waGoN 05-03-2011 01:46 AM

When?

JCotton1 05-03-2011 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by turbineborique (Post 8023)
How 'bout Musclepoluza ? That's a Big one ... Later

end of the month.. LVD May 29th... we be going... can you say BBQ.... at Cotton compund..

waGoN 05-03-2011 11:52 AM

Yeah, I won't be ready for that one.
What's next?
There has to be more. Let's hear them all.

turbineborique 05-04-2011 02:35 PM

Hey...

Quote:

Originally Posted by waGoN (Post 8027)
Yeah, I won't be ready for that one.
What's next?
There has to be more. Let's hear them all.

How 'bout musclepulooza next year ? Jus kidding ... what R U doing with that wagon now ? U know if U put too much power to it the 195's won't cut it . Tu Hermano

toofastforyou 05-04-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 8025)
end of the month.. LVD May 29th... we be going... can you say BBQ.... at Cotton compund..

I don't think that I'll be able to go. I didn't even take the car cover off the car since last fall!...:rolleyes: I want to improve the car's safety with some Baer or Aerospace 4 wheel disc brakes and also right now, my 6pt. roll bar isn't legal to run in the 9's and will need to be turned into an 8 pt. roll cage. Last, the transmission swap (from the 200-4R to a TH-400) isn't done either .

Claude. :(

waGoN 05-05-2011 01:44 AM

The waGoN is sitting in my trailer doing nothing. At least I think it is there. I haven't looked in there in a while.

trbochrgd1 05-05-2011 12:29 PM

Our car will be staying in the trailer this year, little hiatus... Hopefully back in action next year. We'll be doing a little more local r/v'ing this year.

You guys better take some good pictures!!!

waGoN 05-26-2011 10:47 PM

OK, only one Buick event all year, and it has already passed??
Come on guys I have been out of the loop for a while. I'm hoping to get to at least one decent one this year, hopefully more.
So, when are the others? I have alot going on I have to plan around everything.

So, when are the ones in NJ, Maryland........you know. I'm hoping to get started on cleaning out the garage so I can work on the GN and get it out of the way.

I have 3 motors to put in and head gaskets for another. Not to mention, I just bought another vehicle. Yup, stuff was starting to grow in the back yard, so I bought another vehicle to keep the sun from getting to the ground.