TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes For Sale (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   2004 Arctic Cat Sabercat 700 EFI (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1001)

BrianHynes 10-24-2008 08:08 PM

2004 Arctic Cat Sabercat 700 EFI

Still have this sled stored in the same spot as last year. Milage is 2,000 and it is as close to new as possible. This sled has a tank bag, grip plates, and a top notch clutch set up. It is a long track for a smooth ride, and comes with electric start, reverse, and remote start ( just like your car). The motor is rated at 152 hp from Arctic Cat. All around, this is a great sled and it has always been stored indoors. Asking $3,800 Located in northern NY, 1 hr below Montreal Quebec.

whitecobra98 10-26-2008 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 4287)
Still have this sled stored in the same spot as last year. Milage is 2,000 and it is as close to new as possible. This sled has a tank bag, grip plates, and a top notch clutch set up. It is a long track for a smooth ride, and comes with electric start, reverse, and remote start ( just like your car). The motor is rated at 152 hp from Arctic Cat. All around, this is a great sled and it has always been stored indoors. Asking $3,800 Located in northern NY, 1 hr below Montreal Quebec.

good luck Brian...i had mine sitting too, practically had to give it away...guy drove 8 hrs each way to get it though...toughest part is getting someone to come look at them..have you tried snowmobileworld.com or hardcoresledder.com? thats where I had my luck:)
Chris

Mike_g 10-26-2008 08:47 PM

Here's another one to try http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

BrianHynes 10-27-2008 12:05 AM

Thanks for the tips guys. I used to frequent Hardcore sledder --- maybe I'll try that route.

whitecobra98 10-27-2008 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 4313)
Thanks for the tips guys. I used to frequent Hardcore sledder --- maybe I'll try that route.

that's the one with the more action...the other one didn't get many peeks...

BrianHynes 11-02-2008 09:18 PM

How 'bout some of my Montreal brothers? You guy's must want to ride a nice sled this winter. Claude??????????

gumbo 11-09-2008 02:39 AM

hey my offer from last winter stands just so you know. $2000 mad river Kevlar - Glass canoe plus all the old T type parts you can fill it with. Oh and I'll toss in paddles and PFDs

I may need to get to work on a sled cuz my SS 2wd pickemup may sit if we get slammed. Hmmmmm

BrianHynes 01-25-2009 04:08 PM

Anyone want to take this sled on trade toward a deisel? Went out Monday for a ride, and had forgotten how nice a machine this really is. $3,500 ( new was $8,600, and it hasn't been registered since '06 )

toofastforyou 01-26-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 4395)
How 'bout some of my Montreal brothers? You guy's must want to ride a nice sled this winter. Claude??????????

Well thanks Brian, but I'm too old for that...:D I did have several snowmobiles when I was a kid, but that was in the mid-70's...
Now, I wouldn't even have some room to store it and also where I live, it's a residential area and there are no trails close to my house...:( (Not sure it would be welcomed by the neighbors either..:rolleyes: )
Thanks anyway,

Claude. :o

whitecobra98 01-26-2009 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 5126)
Anyone want to take this sled on trade toward a deisel? Went out Monday for a ride, and had forgotten how nice a machine this really is. $3,500 ( new was $8,600, and it hasn't been registered since '06 )

i really miss riding, but it was no fun to do myself seeing as my buddies sold their sleds when they had kids...have u tried any of the websites related to sleds yet? with as much snow as we have had this year and gas being cheap again im surprised you havent had any bites