TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Pumpkin? (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1387)

trbochrgd1 06-06-2009 12:27 AM

Pumpkin?

How's the Pumpkin doing? More importantly, where has Jack been?! Were getting worried....:p Have you guys been busy practicing for softball or something?:D

BrianHynes 06-06-2009 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 5848)
How's the Pumpkin doing? More importantly, where has Jack been?! Were getting worried....:p Have you guys been busy practicing for softball or something?:D

Michael. This is off the suibject, but I was thinking you just have to use the alt. plug off the original harness. This way, you can leave the new harness plug in tact.

Wondering how Jack is doing also. I think Jack and lorrie need to come up to my house for a "Barbie", and relaxation. :D

JCotton1 06-08-2009 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 5848)

Sorry Mike, just been backed up at the shop... barely look at the computer. To be honest... I have about 900 plus emails in the bank here... I'll catch back up ... some day, I hope. Motors out of the Pumpkin, down at Bobbys. Everything looked good, pulled the heads before sending it down. Sounded like you had a few adventures last weekend. Good driving. Looks like your TC is at it's limit.. Think we already talked about that, so no surprise there. I started this post at 9am... :)

waGoN 06-08-2009 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 5854)
I started this post at 9am... :)

Wow, 5 hours! We've gotta get you some typing lessons!
Does Bobby have anything from/for me yet??? I don't like 12's as much as I used to.

trbochrgd1 06-09-2009 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 5854)
Sorry Mike, just been backed up at the shop... barely look at the computer. To be honest... I have about 900 plus emails in the bank here... I'll catch back up ... some day, I hope. Motors out of the Pumpkin, down at Bobbys. Everything looked good, pulled the heads before sending it down. Sounded like you had a few adventures last weekend. Good driving. Looks like your TC is at it's limit.. Think we already talked about that, so no surprise there. I started this post at 9am... :)

That's good that the motor was ok, should be a pretty quick turn around then. I can't wait to see a clean pass once you get it back together. That first pass when we went up togther, you pulled by me on the top end like a freight train!:eek:

Yeah, it was still a good outing even tho that happened. I think for sure that second pass was going to be a 9.4x pass. It will come in due time. I gotta call you to go over a game plan with the converter, you know when you have some time!:D

JCotton1 06-10-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waGoN (Post 5855)
Wow, 5 hours! We've gotta get you some typing lessons!
Does Bobby have anything from/for me yet??? I don't like 12's as much as I used to.

:):) we're getting there, he only has 2 more motors before yours, not including mine.... or his other customers... don't you worry though... I got a plan.... :eek::)

waGoN 06-18-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 5863)
:):) I got a plan.... :eek::)

So what's the plan? I'm listening.

JCotton1 06-18-2009 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waGoN (Post 5895)
So what's the plan? I'm listening.

I'm waiting for it to stop raining.... then I'll tell ya..... :) When ya coming down to visit.... I think we need to have a deck party for our new Joey built deck at the house... :)

waGoN 06-18-2009 05:34 PM

Joey who? I just want to make sure that I feel safe standing on or under it.
Our weekends seem to be booked up with other people's stuff for a while, but I'm sure we can get down there sometime soon.