TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   Races, Events & Announcements (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Mid winter party (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=29)

BrianHynes 12-09-2007 01:59 PM

Mid winter party

Jack, when should I plan to come down? Can't wait to sample the food!

JCotton1 12-10-2007 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 99)
Jack, when should I plan to come down? Can't wait to sample the food!

Good question.... I'm thinking sometime in February... have to check the sports schedules. Super Bowl.... DAytona 500... etc... maybe we pick a date soon. Any suggestions are welcome..

Mike_g 12-10-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 104)
Good question.... I'm thinking sometime in February... have to check the sports schedules. Super Bowl.... DAytona 500... etc... maybe we pick a date soon. Any suggestions are welcome..

HE Changed his Number !!Go 88
02/17/08 CUP Daytona 500

BrianHynes 12-11-2007 01:34 AM

How about a Daytona party? You could bring down the Big Screen from the house.

JCotton1 12-11-2007 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 119)
How about a Daytona party? You could bring down the Big Screen from the house.

Hmmmmm...... that's a thought..... we'll have to investigate that, I have 2 Big screens at home, don't think I'd want to transport them to the shop though.. when is the SBowl?

JerrywithaG 12-11-2007 04:54 PM

if the food is as good as last year, count me in!

BrianHynes 12-11-2007 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 123)
Hmmmmm...... that's a thought..... we'll have to investigate that, I have 2 Big screens at home, don't think I'd want to transport them to the shop though.. when is the SBowl?

:rolleyes: Well if you can't bring the Bigscreen to the party, bring the party to the Bigscreen. How cool is that!!!!! Besides, I've never seen your house.

PhillyTurboSix 12-24-2007 12:41 PM

Jack I've been meaning to call you about this. The MAGNA boys are ready and waiting for another open house! Figure out what date works for you and let me know! I'll get the word around and we'll get another bus to come up! Maybe I'll drive something back! :D

JCotton1 12-24-2007 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhillyTurboSix (Post 420)
Jack I've been meaning to call you about this. The MAGNA boys are ready and waiting for another open house! Figure out what date works for you and let me know! I'll get the word around and we'll get another bus to come up! Maybe I'll drive something back! :D

Jim,

I hope to punch in a date soon, we were thinking about a possible super bowl party or Daytona 500, but I doubt it. Either way, I'm trying to pick a date in Feb that doesn't fall on a big sporting event date.... any ideas are welcome. I'm open for suggestions from anyone...
Happy Holidays,

PhillyTurboSix 12-24-2007 11:57 PM

Looks like our monthly meet is on Saturday 16th so the 2nd, 9th, and or 23rd should work with us! When you get a date that works for you let me know I'll let the boys know and get out bus. I'm sure were gonna have many more that will want to come up. They heard it for months after how much of a great time we all had at your place! :)