TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   Races, Events & Announcements (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   E-town (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1462)

maxsix 08-25-2009 02:29 AM

E-town

Ok i start the post.who is going to e-town for the labor day?

trbochrgd1 08-25-2009 02:15 PM

Count us in.

Nicole has just finished wallpapering the back bedroom in the motorhome and hanging blinds. We brought it through state inspection 2 weeks ago and it passed!!!

For the GN, I just got to get a couple of exhaust gaskets for my crossover pipe and one of those stainless steel band exhaust clamps to secure the two piece slip pipe(crossover). I noticed that the one pipe was not even seated where it joins to the header,so I had a pretty good exhaust leak. After that I just have to change the oil, check everything over and load it in the trailer. We are really excited. Can't wait to see everyone!

Quick 16, here we come....:cool:

toofastforyou 08-25-2009 09:10 PM

We'll be there!...

We'll be there too on Saturday and Sunday, but "Buick-less" :( The GN is at Jack's shop right now to have the new RPE engine installed, a 4" custom downpipe made as well as a custom made intercooler, an aftermarket shifter installed, etc... I'll be there with my girlfriend Claude, both my sons Vincent & Benoit with their girlfriends too. I'll also be bringing Benoit's Dakota R/T pickup truck so he can make a few passes down the E-Town track ;).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Claude & Claude. ;)

trbochrgd1 08-26-2009 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toofastforyou (Post 6113)
We'll be there too on Saturday and Sunday, but "Buick-less" :( The GN is at Jack's shop right now to have the new RPE engine installed, a 4" custom downpipe made as well as a custom made intercooler, an aftermarket shifter installed, etc... I'll be there with my girlfriend Claude, both my sons Vincent & Benoit with their girlfriends too. I'll also be bringing Benoit's Dakota R/T pickup truck so he can make a few passes down the E-Town track ;).

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Claude & Claude. ;)

Thats great, were looking forward to seeing you guys.

Now as far as the RPE motor, that wouldn't be the one that was laying around Jack's for a bit is it.....

toofastforyou 08-26-2009 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 6117)
Now as far as the RPE motor, that wouldn't be the one that was laying around Jack's for a bit is it.....

YES! :D

Claude. ;)

BrianHynes 08-26-2009 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toofastforyou (Post 6118)
YES! :D

Claude. ;)

I'll be there late Saturday, and on Sunday. Won't have the GN unless I find a truck by then.

Night Train 09-02-2009 07:18 PM

I plan to go at least for Sunday and maybe even Saturday. Weather looks PERFECT! Temps in the low 70's!!! Bubba Lee, you going???

waGoN 09-03-2009 02:54 PM

No, unfortunately I can't make it. Was going to call you this morning.
This has been a bad year. I still don't have a truck to drive. I have 2 1/2 at the house, but nothing to drive. Arlene and I were going to jump in the car and shoot down there Saturday, and maybe even spend the night so that we could get away from it all for the weekend, hang out with friends, and watch. BUT......as my luck would have it, it ain't happening. I have some family stuff going on early Sunday, so we can't spend the night, and stuff on Saturday, so we can't make it then.
I am trying to get another truck so that I will be ready for Cecil in October if anyone is going to that.

But I digress........not going to E-town.
Anyone else that is going?
I want to hear stories!!

JCotton1 09-03-2009 03:02 PM

I'ma going sat and sunday!!! The wedding I thought was sat... was last sat!!!

Bubba Lee... got a buddy here with a beautiful 2002 Dodge dually, 4x4 like mine for sale... it's a beauty, white, excellent condition.... diesel.. give me a call...

Night Train 09-03-2009 03:15 PM

Last week my son saw a 98/97 Dodge Diesel at a Dodge dealer in West Brookfield along Rt. 9. I think he said they were asking $6900, so you know they would go lower.