TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   TSM Race Class Forum (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Cecil County TSM Race-2008 (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=806)

JCotton1 09-05-2008 11:26 AM

Cecil County TSM Race-2008

I've been asked by Scott to help out at Cecil County this year. In doing so, I have begun to rattle the bushes looking for sponsorship for this race. Again, listing the sponsors here as I sign em up. This event should be one of the most exciting and best attended events on the schedule. Always lots of spectators as well as fast race cars.

Anyone interested in sponsoring this class, please contact me.
thank you

Our first signed sponsor is non other than Tom Allen from Champion Racing Heads. He is the major supplier of both full race ported Iron and Aluminum heads, as well as many other parts used by many if not most of the TSM racers. Payout is contingent on 2 factors:
1. Racers must run a Champion Racing Heads sticker
2. Racers must run either Champion Iron or Aluminum heads
If either of these is missing, the payout will be tranferred to the next TSM race

1. $250.00 - Tom Allen, Champion Racing Heads

Next is Cotton's Performance. We are a major supplier of all performance parts one might need to upgrade their cars. Including turbos, ICers, FAST XFI, converters and tranmissions, heads, headers, custom Down Pipes, fuel systems suspension components and much more. Payout is contingent on 2 factors:
1. Racers must run a Cotton's Performance sticker
2. Racers must run at least one product purchased from Cotton's Performance

2. $250.00 - Jack Cotton, Cotton's Performance

waGoN 09-05-2008 02:37 PM

Dates? Specifics?
Damn, I'll never have my Champion headed motor done by then!!!!!!!!!
I'll be luck to have any motor in the car by then.

JCotton1 09-05-2008 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waGoN (Post 3577)
Dates? Specifics?
Damn, I'll never have my Champion headed motor done by then!!!!!!!!!
I'll be luck to have any motor in the car by then.

Cecil County, MD 2008 will be held friday, Oct 3rd - test and tune, Saturday Oct. 4th - race day. The 5th is my birthday, so if you want to have a surprise party...... :D

I believe the TSM class is for 2 door Buick regal bodied cars only, I don't believe wagons are allowed...

waGoN 09-05-2008 05:08 PM

:(:(

Mike_g 09-05-2008 05:48 PM

Brian, whutsamtter for U ?? Shave the door handles and fill in the passenger side doors....

waGoN 09-07-2008 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike_g (Post 3582)
Brian, whutsamtter for U ?? Shave the door handles and fill in the passenger side doors....

They're just afraid of losing to the waGoN. That's why they won't let me in.

waGoN 09-07-2008 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 3578)
The 5th is my birthday, so if you want to have a surprise party...... :D

Jack how about a belly dancer? Or maybe a topless dancer?

I've been practicing. I can do either one!

JCotton1 09-07-2008 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waGoN (Post 3618)
Jack how about a belly dancer? Or maybe a topless dancer?

I've been practicing. I can do either one!

Yuk!!!!

waGoN 09-07-2008 03:32 PM

You know I always get that response from the ladies. It must be my presentation. I'll work on it.

JCotton1 09-07-2008 04:02 PM

Sponsor Stickers will be handed out at the race....:)