TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   What is "OSABO" ?? (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1150)

toofastforyou 12-26-2008 09:59 PM

What is "OSABO" ??

1 Attachment(s)
What is that "OSABO" thing?...I saw a few threads on numerous other Buick-related sites but I never was able to get a serious answer other than some evasive and unclear replies... some people like Otto replied to me that it is something started by the JCC Crew out of NJ... :rolleyes: now, what is that "JCC" thing???...and also, what's the "DSR" thing?? ...It's too much abbreviations for me...:(
Here's what I found out to date: Osabo appears to be some kind of intercoller made in Ghana ( ! ) sold by Anderson Performance or by Rich's Custom Auto...
C'mon...is that a joke or what?? :confused:

Claude. ;)

BrianHynes 12-27-2008 06:24 AM

I do know that Rich's Custom Auto [RCA] is not a real business. It was started to mock Ron's Custom Auto [RCA], who is one of our communities largest rip offs. I spoke with Rich quite a bit during Ron Josephs hey day. since we had both been ripped off by Ron, but can't remember what JCC means. I believe it has to do with anti GSCA/RCA, but don't know for sure. If you search JCC on TB.com you might find the answer, or you could pm Rich. This being said, OSABO is probably along the same line.

JCotton1 12-30-2008 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toofastforyou (Post 4884)
What is that "OSABO" thing?...I saw a few threads on numerous other Buick-related sites but I never was able to get a serious answer other than some evasive and unclear replies... some people like Otto replied to me that it is something started by the JCC Crew out of NJ... :rolleyes: now, what is that "JCC" thing???...and also, what's the "DSR" thing?? ...It's too much abbreviations for me...:(
Here's what I found out to date: Osabo appears to be some kind of intercoller made in Ghana ( ! ) sold by Anderson Performance or by Rich's Custom Auto...
C'mon...is that a joke or what?? :confused:

Claude. ;)

Yep... you hit it on the nail head, it is just a joke.... pretty much all of them. I could go into more detail about it Claude, but it just isn't worth the bandwidth here. Give me a call and I can give you a quick rundown... hope your holidays have been good....

johndeeregn 12-31-2008 12:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think I found it elsewhere on the net...

hotrod 12-31-2008 12:39 PM

Wow!!!

TurboBabe 12-31-2008 03:22 PM

It's nice to spread the wealth....hehehe

Great job investigating Ty.
Hope you had a great Christmas and birthday!

johndeeregn 12-31-2008 09:19 PM

Thanks Lorrie, I still have NO IDEA what OSABO means but thought the pic was cute LOL:D