TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   "Pinks" @ the Valley (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=398)

BrianHynes 03-19-2008 09:20 PM

"Pinks" @ the Valley

Tonight @ 9pm on Speed Channel, "Pinks" will air the episode from "Lebanon Valley Dragway". :D

JCotton1 03-19-2008 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 1833)
Tonight @ 9pm on Speed Channel, "Pinks" will air the episode from "Lebanon Valley Dragway". :D

Brian, I thought I set the recorder for 7pm.... either way, it should be kewl, the Supra is one of my guys. In fact he does some of our trannsmissions. We did a bit of work on his car the day before his race, I was supposed to go with him but had a commitment at Cecil County that weekend.... so check the schedule, I think it runs at 7pm..

BrianHynes 03-19-2008 11:07 PM

Rechecked jack. My schedule says 9pm for the Valley, although there is an episode @ 7pm from another track. Glad to have you back!!

bnbperformance 03-19-2008 11:36 PM

if you have time warner cable..you can watch the behind the scenes pinks at lvd..goto channel 1003 and look through the specials section...you should be able to find it fairly easily..

trbochrgd1 03-20-2008 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnbperformance (Post 1839)
if you have time warner cable..you can watch the behind the scenes pinks at lvd..goto channel 1003 and look through the specials section...you should be able to find it fairly easily..

I have been Tivo'ing all of them. The Pinks All Outakes are pretty cool, you get to see some of the other cars that did not make it and some of the other things that go on behind the scenes. It's a great idea, somebody is thinking over at the Speed Channel.

I have been taking notes too!;) As soon as Rich's shoulders move!:D

bnbperformance 03-20-2008 01:08 AM

this isnt a Speed episode..its actually from time warner...i dont know if it is just a local thing or not..

trbochrgd1 03-20-2008 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bnbperformance (Post 1843)
this isnt a Speed episode..its actually from time warner...i dont know if it is just a local thing or not..

Ahh I see. We have Direct TV. The episode tonight also says that it was going to have a supra in it, instead there is a Javelin and a Mustang.:confused:
That isn't the first time that the episode description doesn't match what they are broadcasting. Maybe it is just Direct TV? Has anyone else watched it yet?

BrianHynes 03-20-2008 02:08 AM

I have Dish, and it also said Supra vs. Chevelle. They got Lebanon Valley right, but like you it had a Javelin. There must be more than 1 episode filmed from each track.

trbochrgd1 03-28-2008 03:39 PM

I finally saw that episode. That Supra hauls the bacon! I especially like there "fix" for the exhaust, they were losing boost and they repaired it with a Budweiser can! :eek: They ended up winning it too! Funny, it sounded like a turbo Buick when it was spooling at the line.

JCotton1 03-28-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 1937)
I finally saw that episode. That Supra hauls the bacon! I especially like there "fix" for the exhaust, they were losing boost and they repaired it with a Budweiser can! :eek: They ended up winning it too! Funny, it sounded like a turbo Buick when it was spooling at the line.

It should, has the ignition from a GN in it with Accell DFI. We just put either a 76 or 72 Turbonetics on it the day before he went to the track.... we had nothing to do with the wastegate installl....... :D that was under the car..

We found the episode on Comcast "ondemand"