TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Congrats to Jack and Lorrie (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1)

Phoneguy 11-13-2007 07:37 PM

Congrats to Jack and Lorrie

Although I have not known Jack for very long he has welcomed me like family. I have come acustomed to BS with him on a weekly basis. Great guy to deal with. Lorrie I have'nt had the chance to meet yet, but she must be a great lady to be with Jack. I hope to see you both at BG this next year. I wish you both the best and I wish I had the time to come up for the wedding.
Bryan

87 GN with 43k
Stock block Champion GN1 14 bolt aluminum heads, ARP bolts, Cottons valve covers, Comp Cams 218/212 hyd roller, Scorpion rockers, Comp Cams double roller TC, home ported intake, Champion 1" plenum spacer, RJC PowerPlate, Turbonetics CPT 66 BB, Turbonetics billet adjustable boost controller, 3" DP with external wastegate, Cottons 4" cold air kit, Cottons FMIC, 72# inj, FAST XFI, ALKYCONTROL by Julio, Hooker cat back, Art Carr 9" NLU, Art Carr internals,Precision turbo saver, Metco adjustable uppers, Metco lowers, HR sway bar, 275/60/15 MT DRs
No track times with new combo

JCotton1 11-13-2007 10:00 PM

Thanks Bro, now trying to figure this admin chit it tough..... I'm playing with colors, but haven't been able to figure how to highlite the main forums to a different color... I'll get it...

Otto J 11-16-2007 02:52 PM

Congrats Jack and Lorrie.

Screamin6 11-16-2007 03:47 PM

Congratulations!!!

Steve

Nasty Wendy 11-16-2007 06:29 PM

Congratulations Jack and Lorrie. Have fun on the honeymoon....don't do anything I wouldn't do.

Fitz3820 11-16-2007 07:07 PM

Jack,

The site looks good! See you tomorrow - Do you want to go to the Mardi Gras tonight? :D

-Mark Fitzgerald

MR Buick 11-16-2007 09:10 PM

Congratulations Jack and Lorrie

mcasteel2112 11-16-2007 11:06 PM

Congrats as well, Still new to T6 world, now if only there was a way to configure this board so you could reach an arm through the screen and tune my buick...or at least slap me for cranking my boost up

Mike

JRGN 11-17-2007 06:06 AM

Congratulations Lorrie and Jack, Words cannot express the happiness and joy that the wife and I have for you two, Wish that we could have been there but just know that we are there in spirit and thinking of you and your better half :) P.S. always remember that you are the WORKER BEE and she is the QUEEN BEE as long as you always remember that life will be good. Take care and give me a holler when you'all have time. Jr.

administrator 11-17-2007 11:01 AM

Thanks Guys,

No Mardi Gras..... but we did have a great nite last nite, rehearsal and dinner.... Looking forward to today.... just so excited I'm beside myself. We are gonna rock today!! The suns coming up, the sky is beautiful and the tempertures rising.... I'l see ya'll in a week...