TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Hello, hello, hello, hello, hel, h (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1665)

BrianHynes 04-29-2010 12:35 PM

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hel, h

Gotta break the ice here... what's new guys? Got 18 in of snow yesterday, no power 'till last night, trees broken all over.....this morning the suns out, have less than 6 in remaining, things are drying up fast, trees still broke re:sucks. Haven't worked in 3 weeks (my choice). Met someone nice which is a change for me.....Gabes doing great in BaseBall, and his proms tomorrow..Almost finished up cleaning up the engine bay wiring on the GN (not as bad as I thought it would be). Monte SS is running like a swiss watch, and my Dodge is still in the body shop from last Wednesday getting the door bottoms replaced...it's been there longer than I've owned it, it seems. Installed a killer stereo, and projectors on the dually. Going to drink somemore this afternoon, and enjoy my vacation as it winds down. Miss my Buick Brothers...Hate where I'm at...I think that wraps things up...CYA

toofastforyou 04-30-2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 6899)
Gotta break the ice here... what's new guys? Got 18 in of snow yesterday, no power 'till last night, trees broken all over.....this morning the suns out, have less than 6 in remaining, things are drying up fast, trees still broke re:sucks. Haven't worked in 3 weeks (my choice). Met someone nice which is a change for me.....Gabes doing great in BaseBall, and his proms tomorrow..Almost finished up cleaning up the engine bay wiring on the GN (not as bad as I thought it would be). Monte SS is running like a swiss watch, and my Dodge is still in the body shop from last Wednesday getting the door bottoms replaced...it's been there longer than I've owned it, it seems. Installed a killer stereo, and projectors on the dually. Going to drink somemore this afternoon, and enjoy my vacation as it winds down. Miss my Buick Brothers...Hate where I'm at...I think that wraps things up...CYA

Where are you, Brian?...On vacation somewhere?...and your "Dodge" ?...Since when you own a Dodge?...
take care,

Claude. ;)

BrianHynes 04-30-2010 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toofastforyou (Post 6900)
Where are you, Brian?...On vacation somewhere?...and your "Dodge" ?...Since when you own a Dodge?...
take care,

Claude. ;)

I'm in Plattsburgh Claude....took a working/partying vacation. Bought a '02 Dodge Cummins turbo diesel dually from Jacks friend....John Cross. Nice truck, real clean..just needed the door bottoms replaced...they were barely showing, but I'm anal and wanted them cut out and replaced.