TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Bar B Q At Ned (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=834)

CDSTTYPE 09-11-2008 01:55 AM

Bar B Q At Ned

Hi All
I Am Having A Test Session & Bar B Q On Sept 21
At New England Dragway.come On By The Trailer,
Grab A Burger, Make A Pass And Have Some Fun.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.:)

CDSTTYPE 09-11-2008 03:07 PM

If Anyone Is Intrested In Attending Post Up
So I Can Bring Enough Food And Drink.

Thankls Bill

Night Train 09-11-2008 03:59 PM

I plan on being there, subject to the my wife forgetting to tell me of a prior commitment. I'll post back if my plans have to be changed.

CDSTTYPE 09-11-2008 04:38 PM

Thats Great Bob Hope To See You There

CDSTTYPE 09-11-2008 04:45 PM

Thats Great Bob Hope To See You There

JCotton1 09-12-2008 09:47 PM

I be there... with Da Pumpkin and maybe even a little something to raffle off.... :D ya know, some cheap parts that someone may need... :)

BrianHynes 09-13-2008 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 3745)
I be there... with Da Pumpkin and maybe even a little something to raffle off.... :D ya know, some cheap parts that someone may need... :)

Let me see if I have this right Jack. You will be @ NED on the 21st, and Cecil on Oct 4th. That must mean you will be up to see me on the 27th/28th. YeeeHa!!!!:D

waGoN 09-15-2008 02:40 PM

Awww, come on this isn't fair! I don't think I can get the car back together by then. Oh well, I can still shoot for Cecil.
Jack I think that means I may be coming up during the week to put the cam in the motor. I'll be calling you in a little while if you don't sneak out again.
Did you check out the mess I left in the trash bags?

JRGN 09-15-2008 03:35 PM

There you go, having a BBQ without me, just wish youall wasn't so far, sure miss the sasafrass drinks and chinese sausage, oh yea also the friends.:D Jr.

waGoN 09-15-2008 05:10 PM

Junior!! Hey you going to be at Cecil this year? I plan on putting the car back together and being there to break some more. Ah, I mean break some records. If you go, I'll make sure to bring the sasparilla and sausage. Tell Benny I said, "Hey!"

JCotton1 09-16-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 3751)
Let me see if I have this right Jack. You will be @ NED on the 21st, and Cecil on Oct 4th. That must mean you will be up to see me on the 27th/28th. YeeeHa!!!!:D

Sorry Bri, booking a flight to Shreveport, Louisianna to tune some cars that weekend.. :(

JRGN 09-16-2008 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waGoN (Post 3764)
Junior!! Hey you going to be at Cecil this year? I plan on putting the car back together and being there to break some more. Ah, I mean break some records. If you go, I'll make sure to bring the sasparilla and sausage. Tell Benny I said, "Hey!"

Told Benny, we are going to try and make it just depends on things going on around here, getting my car and Bennies ready for a upcomming event a little north of us. :D Jr.

BrianHynes 09-16-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 3770)
Sorry Bri, booking a flight to Shreveport, Louisianna to tune some cars that weekend.. :(

Bummer! Sent you a return e-mail. :(

CDSTTYPE 09-18-2008 05:29 PM

Junior

Its Not A Real Barbique Without The Southern Boil
And For That We Need You. Its Just A Get Together.
Hope To See You Soon

waGoN 09-18-2008 08:11 PM

Mmmm! Low Country Boil. Nobody makes it like Junior.
Ya know I have tried a couple of times, and I almost killed everyone that tried it, and also the people that I gassed after eating it. Since I was the only one that would eat it, I ate alot. A week of scorching hot LCB. On the bright side, my teeth were never whiter. I burned off any coffee that was on there. :D

TurboBabe 09-22-2008 09:19 AM

Thank you Bill (and family) for hosting the BBQue at NED yesterday. The food was great....liked the cabbage and the corn on the cob!

Congrats to Kirk for getting his personal best!

Also Martin sure did some driving....also getting his personal best time.

I'll let Jack post up times and details.

It was nice meeting new people and seeing friends.....great day!!!!!!!

trbochrgd1 09-24-2008 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurboBabe (Post 3843)
Thank you Bill (and family) for hosting the BBQue at NED yesterday. The food was great....liked the cabbage and the corn on the cob!

Congrats to Kirk for getting his personal best!

Also Martin sure did some driving....also getting his personal best time.

I'll let Jack post up times and details.

It was nice meeting new people and seeing friends.....great day!!!!!!!

Hey! I'm still waiting!:D

TurboBabe 09-24-2008 09:25 AM

The camera is still in Jack's truck....soon! Maybe other people can post some of the pics they took. Sorry Michael!