TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   Shop Work In Progress (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Da Pinks Car.... (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=525)

BrianHynes 06-07-2008 04:10 PM

So she's home? :)

trbochrgd1 06-07-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2598)
So she's home? :)

OH yeah! I havn't gotten outside yet to oogle at it again. Been crazy with the kids this morning. The pictures definetly do not do it justice. The cage is beautiful. Truely. I can't be happier about it. I took Jack for a quick spin around the block and we both sheet our pants! I didn't even bring it up a 1/4 throttle in 2nd gear and it was out of control. It's not even tuned yet. Turbo spools up ridiclously fast. It's going to the body shop on Monday, they will re-shoot it. As soon as I get it back we will most likely bring to Lebanon Valley to get tuned. Hopefully you can make it down for that. I can't stop smiling as I am typing!

Jack, just wanted to thank yourself, Brian, Adam and Gerry (he puts up with me on the phone all the time:eek:) for all the work and effort you put into the car again. Also thanks for lunch, and for all the kids toys! :)

BrianHynes 06-07-2008 04:41 PM

Gabe and I would love to meet up @ the Valley. Try and give me as much advanced notice as possible.

JCotton1 06-07-2008 04:47 PM

Mike, thanks for your patience.... we still have lots to do here for our organization, I think I have the right people in place w\just need to iron out the details. I love the Grand Pritional... that car has all kinds of potential. I'm hangin out here now, doing a little paperwork, getting the next 3 cars ready to go before someone shoots me.. Can't wait to get more cars out of here and feel like I have a little control over what is going on here.. someday.. :)

BrianHynes 06-07-2008 04:50 PM

Jack, did you find me some XFI pins?

JCotton1 06-07-2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2606)
Jack, did you find me some XFI pins?

Ordered up from FAST..

BrianHynes 06-07-2008 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 2607)
Ordered up from FAST..

Thanks! They can't get here soon enough. :)

trbochrgd1 06-07-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2603)
Gabe and I would love to meet up @ the Valley. Try and give me as much advanced notice as possible.

We are thinking last week in June. I am not sure of Jack's schedule but I will try to give you the heads up this week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JCotton1 (Post 2605)
Mike, thanks for your patience.... we still have lots to do here for our organization, I think I have the right people in place w\just need to iron out the details. I love the Grand Pritional... that car has all kinds of potential. I'm hangin out here now, doing a little paperwork, getting the next 3 cars ready to go before someone shoots me.. Can't wait to get more cars out of here and feel like I have a little control over what is going on here.. someday.. :)

No problem, seems like your headed in the right direction. Getting Brian someone else was a huge step in the right direction. Adam looks to be a huge help, and he is constantly moving, and looking to get something done. He was definelty a good pick up. Also from talking to him he has a good head on his shoulders. Now I just got to quit my job at the dealer and come up to work with you guys!:p

I can't wait for you guys to do something with the Grand Pritional! (I should have scraped that sticker off the back window:eek:) It definelty does have some huge potential. I will try to find some more pics of it. I have alot of video's of it too. It's on 8mm tapes. There's gotta be a way to convert that over.

BrianHynes 06-07-2008 11:41 PM

Mike, I'm attending a graduation on the 28th. Do you know what day you are shooting for? or will you be there the whole weekend?

BrianHynes 06-07-2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 2610)
I can't wait for you guys to do something with the Grand Pritional! (I should have scraped that sticker off the back window:eek:) It definelty does have some huge potential.

Does the Grand Prix have a new home @ Jacks?

We still need to have another BARBIE!!!! Maybe @ the Valley? :D

trbochrgd1 06-08-2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2611)
Mike, I'm attending a graduation on the 28th. Do you know what day you are shooting for? or will you be there the whole weekend?

We are celebrating our daughters 1st birthday on the 29th. I was thinking of the 28th. Or maybe its better on a wendsday night. This month is crazy I have a Police convention in A/C the week of the 23rd, Sesame Place the 19th and 20th, a concert the 21st. Now that I am thinking about it, I think I am just going to get the hood, front bumper and windows back in and get to the track as soon as we can. Maybe this up coming Saturday the 14th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2612)
Does the Grand Prix have a new home @ Jacks?

We still need to have another BARBIE!!!! Maybe @ the Valley? :D

Yes! The Grand Prix's new home is at Cotton's. Jack and Brian really liked the car. I think in no time there will be a motor and trans in that bad boy. Many of guys got lumped up with that car on the street.:eek: And after it happened they always tried to catch up and ask "what do ya got in there." I would just smile and say "it's just a V6!":D

impaloligist 06-09-2008 03:47 PM

.:eek: And after it happened they always tried to catch up and ask "what do ya got in there." I would just smile and say "it's just a V6!":D[/QUOTE]

Alot of people saying that. Can't wait till I am saying that too! Very nice pics Jack, you have a real talented crew up there. I don't think that enough can be said. I am sure everyone agrees, Team Cotton's Performance is the best. Glad my car is in your hands. By the way, how is the Black Widow? I still have some pieces to send or bring up there. Just waiting for the new registration card, to go with the new insurance card.

JCotton1 06-09-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by impaloligist (Post 2623)
.:eek: And after it happened they always tried to catch up and ask "what do ya got in there." I would just smile and say "it's just a V6!":D

Alot of people saying that. Can't wait till I am saying that too! Very nice pics Jack, you have a real talented crew up there. I don't think that enough can be said. I am sure everyone agrees, Team Cotton's Performance is the best. Glad my car is in your hands. By the way, how is the Black Widow? I still have some pieces to send or bring up there. Just waiting for the new registration card, to go with the new insurance card.[/QUOTE]

Ya baby....... you're coming along, we are actually finishing up a bunch of cars with tuning. Your motor is finally "really" at RPE..... hopefully we will see it back here sometime in July, we plan to have you ready for Aug-Sept.. I'll be getting into getting the chassis and "electrical stuff" ready in the meantime... For now, it's tuning and Martian from Canadas car this week....

trbochrgd1 06-09-2008 04:11 PM

Jack, how does this Saturday the 14th look for you for the Valley?

JCotton1 06-09-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 2625)
Jack, how does this Saturday the 14th look for you for the Valley?

Mike, if the Valley will have us.... I'll make it happen...

trbochrgd1 06-09-2008 04:36 PM

Nice! I just got my hood transported up from the bodyshop. I will get the bumper,hood and glass installed this week. I checked the weather should be partly cloudy @80°. Does it get packed quick there? We are going to be bringing the kids up. I see they open at 8 am.

BrianHynes 06-10-2008 08:55 PM

Saturday's a go! The Pumpkin's commited, and I'll be there by 10 am.

trbochrgd1 06-11-2008 02:47 PM

Jack, this maybe a silly question but, what oil should I be using? I want to change it before Saturday. Also do they have VP at the track? I just picked up to 2,5 gallon containers. $170.00:eek:

waGoN 06-11-2008 03:21 PM

Last time we were at the track, C16 was $11.??/gallon, but he said the next shipment was going to be higher. That was a few weeks ago, but I'll bet it is still cheaper than what you paid.

BrianHynes 06-12-2008 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 2634)
Jack, this maybe a silly question but, what oil should I be using? I want to change it before Saturday. Also do they have VP at the track? I just picked up to 2,5 gallon containers. $170.00:eek:

Bobby told me to use Castrol 10w40.

trbochrgd1 06-12-2008 01:40 AM

Thanks! I got everything on the car except for the hood. Car looks awesome. I will take some pics in the morning. We can't wait for Satuday. I took it for a couple 1-2 shift blasts up the street. Feels incredible! Anyone else headed up to the Valley on Saturday?

Buickrob 06-19-2008 01:43 PM

Car looks great Michael! Get any runs on it this past weekend?

Rob from Hamburg

trbochrgd1 06-19-2008 01:59 PM

[QUOTE=Buickrob;2698]Car looks great Michael! Get any runs on it this past weekend?

Rob from Hamburg[/QUOTE

Thanks Rob. Yes! We went to the Valley this past Saturday, 10.13 @132 and 10.01 @134 off the foot brake. Check out this thread.http://www.cottonsperformance.com/fo...read.php?t=597
We are going to Island this Friday night. Should be alot cooler.......

maxsix 06-24-2008 07:14 PM

mistake

Jack you did a mistake you post my pics on michael page.
seem hard to be beat by old men :eek:in a 14 sec roadmaster:D:D:D

87turbot-type 06-26-2008 10:30 PM

I am confused too. Which car is that and what turbo is that LOL.

I never caught this in this post but this car is to run on the show pinks? That's pretty much my fav show.

My and the GF are going to see Rich up here in canada on the 12th of july!

Brandon!

JBR 06-27-2008 01:05 PM

With a Quebec Plate it has to be Smarty`s Car...
Like the DP..:)

trbochrgd1 06-27-2008 03:01 PM

Yeah that's not my car. This page has pictures of Martin's car. It's lookin pretty good tho!

JerrywithaG 06-27-2008 06:57 PM

poof

trbochrgd1 06-27-2008 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerrywithaG (Post 2802)
poof

Your a magician! And for my next trick I will pull this rabbit out of my hat!:D