TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS

TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Da Pinks Car first pass.... (http://community.cottonsperformance.viper05.citasystems.net/forum/showthread.php?t=597)

maxsix 06-16-2008 06:19 PM

buicks life

Look very good. You get the best team to built a buick.(take long time;):D)but when you get back your car with good time slip,quality parts and craftman built for long lasting you forget time:).Can't wait till next week to see my killer performance.

trbochrgd1 06-17-2008 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxsix (Post 2671)
Look very good. You get the best team to built a buick.(take long time;):D)but when you get back your car with good time slip,quality parts and craftman built for long lasting you forget time:).Can't wait till next week to see my killer performance.

Martin, you definetly hit the nail on the head! That first full pass you forget everything else. I hope to forget more this friday night, we are going to our local track, Island dragway. We'll see what happens, supposed to be a nice cool night. 9's maybe....:eek:

JCotton1 06-17-2008 12:29 PM

Mike, what up with the trans... make sure yu get that checked out..

trbochrgd1 06-17-2008 01:25 PM

I spoke to Pat from Level 10 this morning about 1/2 hour ago. He said it sounds like a power problem and to check the connections. If that is good he can another solenoid and get it the next day. He also said to listen to the solenoid, it has to be a solid click, or else it is not engaging properly.

BrianHynes 06-17-2008 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trbochrgd1 (Post 2676)
I spoke to Pat from Level 10 this morning about 1/2 hour ago. He said it sounds like a power problem and to check the connections. If that is good he can another solenoid and get it the next day. He also said to listen to the solenoid, it has to be a solid click, or else it is not engaging properly.

Hummm, power problem huh! Wonder were I heard that before? Best wishes Mike----we're routing for ya!

trbochrgd1 06-17-2008 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianHynes (Post 2679)
Hummm, power problem huh! Wonder were I heard that before? Best wishes Mike----we're routing for ya!

I did hear that before....can't remember who.;) I will keep you guys informed...

Buickrob 06-19-2008 09:14 PM

Wow, that's all I can say there. I wish I could hit Island this Friday to see you run but I won't be around. Planning on going to Island a few more times to prep for Pinks?

trbochrgd1 06-23-2008 03:02 AM

To all that were wondering what happened on Friday night with my car.... We didn't go due to rules on running a "street legal" car at the track. You have to be registered, insured and inspected in order to run friday nights @ Island dragway. Since I have none of the above we did not go!:mad: We were all loaded up and ready to go and my wife had just happened to look at the website and saw it. Thank God because we would have driven all the way out there with 2 little kids for nothing!:eek: So we are now shooting for Saturday the 28th. Everyone cross your fingers for good weather!:D