TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS  

Go Back   TEAM COTTON'S PERFORMANCE TURBO BUICK ONLINE FORUMS > Nasty Wendy

Conversation Between Nasty Wendy and PaulFriedap
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Nasty Wendy
    08-04-2009 12:45 PM
    Nasty Wendy
    Hi Mark,
    I received your paypal payment but I have no information as far as address and such. I emailed you a couple of weeks ago to the libertynixon@aol.com email address asking for that info, but haven't heard back yet. If you would, please provide me with your address info and I'll get it processed ASAP.
    Thanks!
    Brad
  2. PaulFriedap
    08-04-2009 12:52 AM
    PaulFriedap
    Hey Brad,Mark Bowman here. Just got back from my first BPG show,it was awsome,thank all of you very much.Marco told me to inform you that I was not on the updated member list,and to check and see why not.Thanks a lot.
  3. Nasty Wendy
    07-03-2009 06:14 PM
    Nasty Wendy
    Hi Mark, Yes, I have received your BPG payment and such. You just missed the cut off for the next issue as far as me mailing the current labels and such to Mike Garrison for mailing. I am waiting for the post office to deliver the next issue of The Buildsheet to me so I can then mail to you the past issues you have missed as well as your member card. I will process this as soon as I get The Buildsheets delivered to me. I went ahead and "turned on" your BPG membership status on the board, so you should now be able to see the members only areas.

Thanks!

Brad Conley
  4. PaulFriedap
    07-03-2009 05:25 PM
    PaulFriedap
    Hello,This is Mark Bowman or Mark 7sfg.I am trying to confirm my membership,can you update.Thanks