PDA

View Full Version : Martin..... My friend from Canada..

JCotton1
01-08-2008, 02:44 AM
This car is a customer from Canada, Martin. His will be the first car with pics as we progress to building his car into a Stage2 powered car. Basically it is being set up to run 9's. We were going to use a GTQ70 Martin had but today, he gave me the go ahead to step it up and we are looking at a new 76ball bearing Turbonetics turbo. We already pulled the engine and trans, emptied out the trunk and will be installing the fuel system and new engine wiring harness from Caspers....

JCotton1
01-08-2008, 02:46 AM
Here's a few more.... from today.. picture #4 is Brian preparing the fuel cell for installation..

snowbird
01-08-2008, 03:10 AM
HI MISTER JACQUES KOTTON ,,,MARTIN AND I HAVE PUT UP A TENT AT MORESO DRAGWAY HERE IN FLORIDA,,,WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOU TO ARRIVE WITH MARTINS GN,,BY THE PICTURES ,IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MUCH ,BUT IT IS TRUE MARTIN DID NOT GIVE YOU MUCH TO START WITH ANYWAYS.:eek:,,I HOPE HE DOES NOT READ THIS FORUM.HOPE TO SEE YOU AND LORI IN FLORIDA

JCotton1
01-08-2008, 10:11 PM
Hey Joe!!!! ;) hehehe, how you doin... funny, I was just going to bed and posted this thread last nite... and there you were already postin... ok, todays update... Brian got about half a day cleaning out the engine compartment of the old harness and misc. yukky wiring... thats right Martin... gutted it!!! :D He just pressure washed the bay, going to try and put some paint in there before we begin installing the wiring... what color do you want it Martin... BLUE.... :D Do you want me to replace that inner wheel well with one that is not all busted up?... we dug a good used one up.. here's a few pics for ya..
One more thing.... you don't need the cruise control back in there do ya?

Pics comin when I get home....

JCotton1
01-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Here's yesterdays pics..... I know. a little late.... these are pics of the engine bay, after gutting the harness and wiring, then pressure washing...

JCotton1
01-09-2008, 11:01 AM
here's some more of the after pres wash and the new Caspers harness going in today...

JCotton1
01-09-2008, 04:07 PM
just took some more pics... engine bay painted and new harness in with some modifications.... fuel cell and pump\filters mounted also...

JCotton1
01-09-2008, 04:16 PM
just took some more pics... engine bay painted and new harness in with some modifications.... fuel cell and pump\filters mounted also... sheeeit.. have to mod the sizes of the pics before I can post em... for you smart guys, notice the back of the seat in the trunk picture... we will be putting in a metal plate between the trunk area with the fuel cell and the pass compartment, you must have a fire wall when the fuel cell is in the trunk... :eek:

maxsix
01-10-2008, 12:06 AM
Hey funny guy it's not Joe it's BOB THE TROUBLE MAKER!!!!
Nice to see my car again,long time ha ha
Martin:D

toofastforyou
01-10-2008, 03:16 AM
Martin...now the secret's out!...:D I did not know you were getting a stage 2 motor!!...I don't want to go that fast...running in the 9's is too much for an old guy like me!:D (56 years old tomorrow the 10th...:rolleyes:!!)
See 'ya in Fl. next March...

Claude :)

JCotton1
01-10-2008, 09:53 AM
Martin...now the secret's out!... I did not know you were getting a stage 2 motor!!...I don't want to go that fast...running in the 9's is too much for an old guy like me!:D (56 years old tomorrow the 10th...:rolleyes:!!)
See 'ya in Fl. next March...

Hey Claude..... Happy New Year...nice to see you here, maybe you can take Martains car to Florida when you go... :D I thought you have a TA aluminum block....? HAPPY BIRTHDAY

JCotton1
01-10-2008, 10:03 AM
Ok, Here Are Yesterdays Updates,

JCotton1
01-10-2008, 10:09 AM
and some more.....

JCotton1
01-10-2008, 10:15 AM
and the last of yesterdays.... I'll have more to take as these pics were from yesterday morning, I left at 12pm and didn't return to the shop. We'll all get to see what the boys did while I was out... when I get in there this morning..

snowbird
01-10-2008, 02:53 PM
come on claude,we all know your sitting in a 9 sec.car ...your just holding it back and waiting for the right time:D

JCotton1
01-10-2008, 03:06 PM
come on claude,we all know your sitting in a 9 sec.car ...your just holding it back and waiting for the right time:D

Hey, it's Joe again!!!!! What up trouble.... :D.... Maybe he's waiting for me to put one of those XFI's in it and then let er rip.... ;)

JBR
01-10-2008, 05:08 PM
I just had to register to say...........GET RID OF THOSE BLUE BOTTLES..:p
That car better go, otherwise my little 109 will be FASTER....:D

hey Jack it`s Bob.....no it`s Joe...
Now you know who is who....&%$?%$/"?%&*&(

JCotton1
01-10-2008, 05:30 PM
I just had to register to say...........GET RID OF THOSE BLUE BOTTLES..:p
That car better go, otherwise my little 109 will be FASTER....:D

hey Jack it`s Bob.....no it`s Joe...
Now you know who is who....&%$?%$/"?%&*&(

Hahaha.... I thought I'd flush you out.... the bottles are gone..... in the pile.. as for ...... running.... it'll run, I'll make sure of that..

snowbird
01-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Hi Jack ,its Troublemaker Again ,i Think The Name Suits Me,how Come Its Always Brien Working On The Ca.....opps I Did It Again

JCotton1
01-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Ok, here's some of todays work... obviously, getting the top end ready as well as made and painted the fire wall between the fuel cell and back seat..

JCotton1
01-11-2008, 01:38 AM
Ok boyyyzzzz here's the end of the day pics, Bubs did ok, finished up under the hood for now, notice the new drip rail above AC delete, cleaned up the headers for welding and decision time soon as to whether we are modifying for a 4 bolt flanged turbo.... also, a few pics of the trunk and interior where the new fire wall was fabbed and installed.. oh ya and a few pics, getting ready to clearance the pushrod holes and set up the valve train with the newest casted Champion R heads, notice all the extra material at the base of the deck... very nice, these heads keep getting heavier..

JCotton1
01-11-2008, 01:45 AM
and here's a few more... the first one is a new PS inner fender, notice the frame crossmember and steering linkage, cleaned up and painted.. the next pic is the top end being mocked up for pushrod clearance.. and the last 2 are the fuel cell to pump installed, wiring and power coming next... Martain... where do you want your battery.. front or trunk... ;)

toofastforyou
01-11-2008, 04:34 AM
Thank you Jack and a Happy New Year to you and your wife!...Also thanks for my birthday wish...I appreciate!..;)
My girlfriend and I will be going to Florida next March with my truck and trailer but not with my Buick though...:(..I'll be bringing my Thunderbird to enjoy it down there ...It's been a while since I was able to drive with the top down...While there, I plan to get in touch with Martin and Bob and hopefully have a good meal and maybe go to a "Friday night gathering" in Ft.Lauderdale...
In the meantime, keep up the good work and looking forward to see you at the races next summer!...
Thank you,

JBR
01-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Well
With a Good driver the car should go 9`s..............:D

Finally it`s starting to look like a Race car..:)

Joe

trbochrgd1
01-11-2008, 04:32 PM
Jack, what thickness is the firewall supposed to be? I am going to have to put that in mine also. Thanks.

maxsix
01-12-2008, 01:09 AM
I dont need to be a good driver i'm much LIGTHER than you:D:D:D

BrianHynes
01-12-2008, 11:03 AM
Jack, what thickness is the firewall supposed to be? I am going to have to put that in mine also. Thanks.

"each car in competition must be equiped with a minimum .032 inch aluminum or .024 inch steel firewall, extending from side to side of the body and from top of the engines compartment upper seal ( hood, cowl, or deck ) to the bottom of the floor and/or bellypan. Firewall must provide a bulkhead between the engine and/or fuel tank and driver compartment."

This was taken from the NHRA 2008 rule book, page 86. HTH, Brian

BrianHynes
01-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Sorry to get off subject Jack. Just freeing you up some time.

JCotton1
01-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Sorry to get off subject Jack. Just freeing you up some time.

thanks B, I was looking for it in the rule book before having to do something work related.. :D

No pictures yesterday, had to jet to Vermont and look at a customers car.. returned late and just did not feel well last nite. In fact I didn't even turn my computor on last nite... here I am now... I'll shoot some pics this morning, Brian finished clearancing the push rod holes, after many hours. Also installed the new B&M shifter...

trbochrgd1
01-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks Brian, I got to get a rule book, matter of fact I will order one up now!

toofastforyou
01-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Jack, I pm'ed you...

snowbird
01-13-2008, 04:31 AM
Hi Jack ,i Just Spoke To Martin, I Am Going To Pick Him Up Tommorow Morning To Go To Moreso Dragway (hot Rod Sunday),i Promised I Would Take Him Out And Show Him Some Fast Buicks......he Is Driveing Me Nuts,please Get His Car Down Hear Before He Has To Go Back To Canada....ps...i Think He Has Stageitess ,,its A Terrible Sickness ...bobby..le Trouble.maker.....:d

JCotton1
01-13-2008, 01:21 PM
Hi Jack ,i Just Spoke To Martin, I Am Going To Pick Him Up Tommorow Morning To Go To Moreso Dragway (hot Rod Sunday),i Promised I Would Take Him Out And Show Him Some Fast Buicks......he Is Driveing Me Nuts,please Get His Car Down Hear Before He Has To Go Back To Canada....ps...i Think He Has Stageitess ,,its A Terrible Sickness ...bobby..le Trouble.maker.....:d

Hey Trouble... lucky guys, wish I could go to Moroso, notice spelling... :D All I can say is we are working on it.... inch by inch. oH.... I guess you don't have your car down there..... :p

JBR
01-13-2008, 06:39 PM
Hey Trouble... lucky guys, wish I could go to Moroso, notice spelling... :D All I can say is we are working on it.... inch by inch. oH.... I guess you don't have your car down there..... :p

Bobbie Buick is going to make a lot of mileage parked in Rosemere, Quebec...C....A....N...A..D..A..:D

BrianHynes
01-13-2008, 10:30 PM
Bobbie Buick is going to make a lot of mileage parked in Rosemere, Quebec...C....A....N...A..D..A..:D

The only thing more funny than Canadians trying to speak English, is USA guys trying to copy Canadians trying to speak English. Believe me, I have alot of Canadian friends.

snowbird
01-13-2008, 10:48 PM
What ,what ,canadians Invented The English Language,its Just That I Did Not Want An Education To Get In The Way Of My Of A Succesful Life,so I Never Learned To Spell.:d

snowbird
01-13-2008, 10:51 PM
Opps Some More Errors .sorry

JBR
01-14-2008, 12:10 PM
The only thing more funny than Canadians trying to speak English, is USA guys trying to copy Canadians trying to speak English. Believe me, I have alot of Canadian friends.

Brian..........we are your C A N A D I A N friends...:D
Next time you`re at the track. Trick around with Bob.
He`s a Barrel of laughs..
--------------------------------------------------
Back to Buick`s...So when is Smarties car going to be ready?
So we can crack open the Bottle of Sparkling Soda...:D

BRIAN COTTON
01-15-2008, 01:34 PM
Hey martin quick question for you. If i'm putting the battery in the trunk i typically cut the spare tire hole out and i replace it with a peice of sheet metal. i can either do this or i can build a shelf inside the spare tire hole and leave it in there. i like to take the spare tire hole out because it looks clean when you look under the car!!!! Let e know asap so i can get it done. Other han that if you can think of anything specific you want me to do let me know and i'll get it done!

maxsix
01-15-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi Brian ,ok cut spare tire hole.
:eek:

JBR
01-16-2008, 12:13 AM

While you're there..cut the whole car..:D

Martin
Are you selling the GTA mags? Someone on the Buick Board from Calgary is looking for a set in Canada..

BrianHynes
01-16-2008, 01:52 AM

No need. The factory already put in a spare tire hole. :D:D

JCotton1
01-16-2008, 01:52 AM
Ok Martin, I know you are sitting at the computor waiting for a progress report... here ya go, some pics of the shifter and the spare tire hole in preparation for the battery....

JCotton1
01-16-2008, 02:00 AM
here's a few more prep pics and the sheet metal prep to prevent the plate from flexing...

JBR
01-16-2008, 05:17 PM
Hey Jack
I hear that Freddy is a Super FAST Tuner. So he and I will get my Buick running like it should..:D
We should get the car running easy 9's like it should of.
Mind you I found 2 Cracks on the Pass. Header and a crack in the Intake..:(
That's a nice escape Hatch in Martin's Trunk...:p

Joe

maxsix
01-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Hey Jack do you change only my radio or you did mechanic on my car:D:D:D

JCotton1
01-22-2008, 02:34 AM
Hey Jack do you change only my radio or you did mechanic on my car:D:D:D

Brian needed a new one for his truck....:D

Ok, I skipped my duty last week with the last update.... here's some finished pics of the trunk and prep for the battery box... just have some wiring to do...

JCotton1
01-22-2008, 02:40 AM
More pics of the battery box fab and shut off switch...

JBR
01-26-2008, 09:33 PM
Martin, give me your email address....:p

maxsix
01-28-2008, 11:52 PM
sent PM

maxsix
01-30-2008, 01:09 AM
Look at summit auto gage ATM233906 5'' 10,000 rpm, memory,shift lite,recall,$136.95.Let me know if it's good.

JCotton1
01-30-2008, 12:31 PM
Look at summit auto gage ATM233906 5'' 10,000 rpm, memory,shift lite,recall,$136.95.Let me know if it's good.

Not my favorite, kinda low end brand. I stick with the Autometer gauges, around $200.00 for good ones..

maxsix
01-31-2008, 11:20 AM
Ok go ahead with autometer :confused:and take off my car from the snow banc and drop in the motor.:D

JCotton1
01-31-2008, 01:55 PM
Ok go ahead with autometer :confused:and take off my car from the snow banc and drop in the motor.:D

Yes Boss.....

JBR
01-31-2008, 04:18 PM
This must be LOVE...
Damn car better go...Martin is going to the Poor House....:D

JCotton1
01-31-2008, 05:09 PM
This must be LOVE...
Damn car better go...Martin is going to the Poor House....:D

just because of a tach.....:rolleyes:

JBR
02-03-2008, 12:19 PM
just because of a tach.....:rolleyes:

You are funny Jacques:D

maxsix
02-06-2008, 03:45 PM
What you think about AMR-500 boost controller.:confused:

JCotton1
02-06-2008, 04:07 PM
What you think about AMR-500 boost controller.:confused:

Don't be confused Martain.... we use the MSBC-1 electronic boost controller.

maxsix
02-06-2008, 10:48 PM
Don't be confused Martain.... we use the MSBC-1 electronic boost controller.

What is the difference between both and the price.

maxsix
02-08-2008, 12:44 AM
What is the difference between both and the price.

TTTT

JBR
02-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Martin is a copy Cat....:p

JCotton1
02-08-2008, 06:34 PM
Martin is a copy Cat....:p

Sometimes he just doesn't know any better.... I'll educate him and he'll learn things aren't always what things seems to be.. for some of us, price doesn't rule our decisions. Quality and support have a value.... :cool:

BrianHynes
02-08-2008, 08:16 PM
things aren't always what things seems to be.. for some of us, price doesn't rule our decisions. Quality and support have a value.... :cool:

Couldn't agree more Jack. Martin, there is probably a +/- $75 difference between Autogage, and Autometer. I think of the Autogauge line as K-Mart variety, and the Autometer line as being for someone who is serious about their motor. I prefer the Pro-Comp series. HTH, Brian

JBR
02-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey Smarty
Are you putting New Headers, or using the ATR's............:p

JCotton1
02-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Hey Smarty
Are you putting New Headers, or using the ATR's............:p

I think we are using whatever Martian has... atrs.....?

maxsix
02-11-2008, 11:37 PM
I think we are using whatever Martian has... atrs.....?

Hey Jack strap:Ddid you lost your camera or you wait t'ill spring to finish my project.The car will rust in snow bancs:eek:

JCotton1
02-12-2008, 01:24 PM
Hey Jack strap:Ddid you lost your camera or you wait t'ill spring to finish my project.The car will rust in snow bancs:eek:

I got pics... just been procrastinating..... :eek:

JBR
02-13-2008, 07:57 PM
I got pics... just been procrastinating..... :eek:

Damn..I want to see more pictures of Frankenstein..:p

JCotton1
02-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Damn..I want to see more pictures of Frankenstein..:p

I know, I have been bad about posting pics.... here's a couple under the car of the fuel lines... we have suspension work to do as well as dropping the motor in... Just got the parts back from Bobby so we'll be finishing up the top end assembly this week... hang in there Martin.... I know it's been slow going.

As you can see, we have a days worth of work to do under the car....

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/miscpics005.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/miscpics008.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/miscpics006.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/miscpics007.jpg

JBR
02-24-2008, 09:28 PM
That used to be my Diff Cover..:eek: That's good for a few more tenth's right there...You owe me Smarty...:D

maxsix
02-25-2008, 12:26 AM
That used to be my Diff Cover..:eek: That's good for a few more tenth's right there...You owe me Smarty...:D

I know you need a lot of goodies for going fast ;):but i'll getting a bunch of cubic inch:D

maxsix
02-25-2008, 01:31 AM
Hey Jack did you get enough visitor for helping you in your goal to finishing my car for last month:D:D:D
Hope you get some fun with friends and expect to be there next year.
see you my friend.:)

JCotton1
02-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Hey Jack did you get enough visitor for helping you in your goal to finishing my car for last month:D:D:D
Hope you get some fun with friends and expect to be there next year.
see you my friend.:)

Hey there Martian...... my brotha, how you doin... I know progress has been slow, there has been way too many unforscene issues popping up, not so much for your car but for others. We are doing our best... Just received the lifters and pushrod for your motor last week, we will get back on it at the end of the week... hope all is well... and we missed you saturday, too bad you couldn't be here... :)

maxsix
02-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Hey there Martian...... my brotha, how you doin... I know progress has been slow, there has been way too many unforscene issues popping up, not so much for your car but for others. We are doing our best... Just received the lifters and pushrod for your motor last week, we will get back on it at the end of the week... hope all is well... and we missed you saturday, too bad you couldn't be here... :)

hi Jack,why changing pushrod and lifter i was mechanic roller and seem to be good:confused:

JCotton1
02-29-2008, 12:24 PM
hi Jack,why changing pushrod and lifter i was mechanic roller and seem to be good:confused:

If you remember Martian..... I replaced the heads with the newest casting from Champion... their deck height is different, the rockers were also upgraded at that time and the geometry is different, hence different length pushrods. When Bobby from RPE came up and set up the valvetrain, he checked out the lifters, and determined he modifies the lifters differently so he took care of that while we had the opportunity. Just looking out for you Martian.... I know we haven't met our tiome table..... it's not for lack of effort, just trying to be thorough and doing the job the best we can, for your benefit. :)

maxsix
02-29-2008, 03:08 PM
If you remember Martian..... I replaced the heads with the newest casting from Champion... their deck height is different, the rockers were also upgraded at that time and the geometry is different, hence different length pushrods. When Bobby from RPE came up and set up the valvetrain, he checked out the lifters, and determined he modifies the lifters differently so he took care of that while we had the opportunity. Just looking out for you Martian.... I know we haven't met our tiome table..... it's not for lack of effort, just trying to be thorough and doing the job the best we can, for your benefit. :)

Ok Jacque,just asking question :)now i'm hop to date:).For the RPM question i need only shift lite,with the fast i got everything else.

TurboBabe
04-22-2008, 01:46 AM
Martin....Jack will not answer the phone to hear you rave about the Montreal/Bruin hockey game. Congratulations to the Canadiens.

maxsix
04-23-2008, 03:26 PM
Martin....Jack will not answer the phone to hear you rave about the Montreal/Bruin hockey game. Congratulations to the Canadiens.

Thank you Lorrie a chance he get you.Saie to Jack dont get suiside :((as long as my car's done):eek:next season will be better;)
:D:D:D

JCotton1
05-15-2008, 01:16 AM
OK, here's a little progress. I should have got some pics of Brian putting the top end together... forgot, was busy....

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martian001.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martian002.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martian003.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martian004.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martian005.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martian006.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martian007.jpg

JCotton1
05-15-2008, 01:21 AM
and some more..... tranny from ATI.... noticed the security lock on the front lower pump bolts... guess they want to make sure it's not opened up....

I'll try to get more pics tomorrow, motor and trans is in... need to talk to Martain.. call me at the shop... tranny cooler has to go, need to clean up some more stuff... got some questions..

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martian009.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martian008.jpg

JBR
05-21-2008, 04:00 PM
When will this Canadian Car be ready Jack!!

BrianHynes
05-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Probably when your snow melts and you can actually race it! Well, that it is my guess anyway. HA HA -- HE HE HE !

JCotton1
05-23-2008, 10:54 AM
When will this Canadian Car be ready Jack!!

It's gettin there....... inch by inch..... :)

JBR
05-23-2008, 11:42 AM
It's gettin there....... inch by inch..... :)

I hope so Jack. When I speak with Smarty on the phone, I can see the smoke coming out of the Handset....:D:D

JCotton1
05-23-2008, 12:15 PM
I hope so Jack. When I speak with Smarty on the phone, I can see the smoke coming out of the Handset....:D:D

Oh well..... should have taken care of business in November... or sooner. :(

JBR
05-26-2008, 04:42 PM
Where the hell is Smarty anyways!!
I thought he would be back in Montreal by now...:confused:
Unless he is sleeping in the Buick and Jack doesn`t know about it...:D

BrianHynes
05-27-2008, 02:07 AM
Where the hell is Smarty anyways!!
I thought he would be back in Montreal by now...:confused:
Unless he is sleeping in the Buick and Jack doesn`t know about it...:D

Probably picking up bottle deposits along route 15 to help pay for things! :D

JBR
05-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Probably picking up bottle deposits along route 15 to help pay for things! :D

I`ll say..I spoke with him last night. Telling me to ease off Jack so he can get work done on the Car...

JBR
05-28-2008, 02:26 AM
Hey Jack...No offence here..Just having some Fun.
You're good Chit in my book...:)
Like it says under my name......I am Chacing Smarty..:eek:

JerrywithaG
06-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Ok here are some almost finished photos, we will be firing up the beast today, ran into a few snags yesterday... after this we have exhaust, wolfe bar and a few details...

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin080.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin081.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin082.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin083.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin084.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin085.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin086.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin087.jpg

JerrywithaG
06-27-2008, 06:55 PM
some more pics...

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin088.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin089.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin090.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin091.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin092.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin093.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin094.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin097.jpg

JerrywithaG
06-27-2008, 06:56 PM
thats it for today.... almost there My Brother...

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin098.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin099.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin100.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin101.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin102.jpg

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg16/JCottonjr/Martin103.jpg

waGoN
06-27-2008, 07:45 PM
That's funny, OFF is spelled the same in French?

turbineborique
07-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Yo ; Shouldn't you be working on a tranny or a computer or something ? Jus stopped by to say HELLO..... HELLO.

turbineborique
07-01-2008, 03:14 PM
Hey Martian ; Looks like all your patience is going to be worth it......" LOOKING GOOOOODDDD" !!!

waGoN
07-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Yo ; Shouldn't you be working on a tranny or a computer or something ? Jus stopped by to say HELLO..... HELLO.

Yeah, I should be, but I don't know what. I think it may be the driveshaft, and/or possibly the rear end. I have to stop doing other stuff and concentrate on the important stuff......my toys. The wife just doesn't seem to understand that!

maxsix
07-01-2008, 11:52 PM
Thanks Angel ,Jack is supposed to try the black beast wednesday night.cant wait

JBR
07-07-2008, 07:42 PM
Marty..I heard that you are going to get your car this week-end!!
Did Jack take it to the Strip yet?

maxsix
07-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Marty..I heard that you are going to get your car this week-end!!
Did Jack take it to the Strip yet?

He don't take it to the strip he take vacation:(

JBR
07-08-2008, 12:20 PM
I just finished rebuilding my Weldon Pump last night. So I am Waiting for you...:p
Are you going with Bob this week-end to Jack`s to get the car?

maxsix
07-09-2008, 11:52 PM
I just finished rebuilding my Weldon Pump last night. So I am Waiting for you...:p
Are you going with Bob this week-end to Jack`s to get the car?

I'll talk to Jack friday:)I'll see wath happens:)